Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
It's been a long 7 months since December 28th, when the Broncos squeaked out a home win against the Bengals to cement their AFC West title in what was most assuredly a defensive struggle. Brock Osweiler has since left the Blue and Orange for a coastal home in Galveston while the city of Cincinnati wonders it if will every be relevant outside of those beautiful fall months when the National Football League is in town. It's been rough, the doctor tried to prescribe me with some anti-depressants, little does he know that good bourbon is cheaper, more plentiful and doesn't require a lifetime commitment to taking it every day.

I know that we're within 2 months of God's chosen sport, the sport of Peyton and Eli, the sport of Julio Jones and Cam Newton, the sport where you're a winner just for making it to 45. But it feels liuke it might as well be two centuries, to be without the warm commentary of Jon Gruden, the modern madden as some refer. His loving commentary on the skill and art of the game filling me with joy and comfort.

I remember my team's last MNF appearance, :nms: for you Eagles Fans http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20150...30981&tab=recap

We won, barely, but we won. We might have missed the play offs last year, but we still got to shine brightly on the week's biggest stage as Matt Ryan left that field a champion, if just for one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I applaud you're bravery mister lady.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wafflz posted:

I applaud you're bravery mister lady.

Thank you. This has been very challenging and important

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Be strong, u'll get thru this

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
titans bitch

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Have any of these transitions made your crotch sweat smell different?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

vols bitch posted:

titans bitch

lol bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Junkfist posted:

Have any of these transitions made your crotch sweat smell different?

Yes, I can no longer dip my genitals in Sam Adams' seasonal Oktoberfest beer and it is very problematic

vols bitch posted:

titans bitch

triggered

• Locked thread