Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i also hate when i pee like 2 or three directions it upsets me. well, no dick no problems

Ah yes, forked piss can gently caress right off also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Crewmine posted:

Why was that a rule & how could she enforce it

Because grandma lived in an extraordinarily nice house full of extraordinarily expensive things and after you'd pee she would inspect the bathroom to look for spots on the rim of the toilet. If she found any then next time you came over you had to squeeze between the gardening shed and the arborvitae and pee on the ground.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of tiny little dicks do you all have that it fits under the toilet seat?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

This did happen to me but it only went on my underwear so nobody ever knew.

My dick sometimes curves up when piss is going through it, and I think that and sitting at the wrong angle combined to create a tragedy.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Volume posted:

What kind of tiny little dicks do you all have that it fits under the toilet seat?

If I had a smaller dick this wouldn't happen. You can force it under the toilet bowl but then it touches the bowl and I hate that so I kinda just hold it there with my hand, but when I'm really going for it, like after a night on the beers and curry, you get that kinda reflux thing after squeezing hard through your ring of fire and your dick just jerks up and pisses through the gap at best, or all over the toilet seat and the floor at worst.

I've wondered for years if this is some extra special disability I have in addition to all the others, but Jesus be praised, it apparently isnt.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

no becuase

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

spud posted:

I've wondered for years if this is some extra special disability I have in addition to all the others, but Jesus be praised, it apparently isnt.

This happened to me yesterday, brother.
I actually pissed a drop on my ankle and I could feel it. I put my feet and pants forward in hopes of staying dry and looked down in horror at the puddle. There is a delay at to runs down.
I sat there for a few mins with my feet forward out of the pool wondering what to do.

Wearing boots so couldn't kick clothes off and forward.
I eventually used a rocking motion and reach the door handle and stand up.

Only my underwear survived.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
We should start a new religion called Pisslords. It would be primarily for men, but women can of course join too lol.....this is 2016 in TYoOL.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Zorodius posted:

when this happens I cleverly redirect the stream into my mouth

lol once i pissed straight up when making GBS threads + drunk like i had my legs together and it crusehd my ballsack over my dick to make it point up (imagine turtle), i think the shock made me poo poo more and i started flailing on the toilet

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

eays way to guarantee this happens is to squarsh ur d between the bowl and seat also good to expand meatus diameter and flatness two traits usually only attainable by genetic draw

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This has happened to me on more than one occasion but not because my dick is tiny, it just always kind of sticks out a little bit

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

KomodoWagon posted:

This has happened to me on more than one occasion but not because my dick is tiny, it just always kind of sticks out a little bit

Suuuuuure it does

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

KomodoWagon posted:

Suuuuuure it does

oh wow total ownage :perfect:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

This is why I poop standing up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sports
Sep 1, 2012
yeah there are two extremes: hot day tumescence where my junk may touch sacred porcelain and/or holy water, and cold day adderall+caffeine shrinkapalooza where i pee on the elastic of my boxers through the toilet seat/bowl gap

• Locked thread