Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Serious Frolicking posted:

presumably some place with access to real cheese

american is p much perfect for melting, what cheese do you use in your scrambled eggs? cheddar is good too but it can leave them dry

also: scrambled eggs should be runny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

american is the preferred cheese for scrambled eggs, what shithole part of the world did you grow up in?

Jesus Christ this isn't even a poo poo post. You actually wrote this out in earnest. Lmao way to own yourself

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Volume posted:

Jesus Christ this isn't even a poo poo post. You actually wrote this out in earnest. Lmao way to own yourself

i also like pineapple on pizza and beans in my chili

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Always lead with how little debt you have, it sets a good example and encourages others to do the same

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Tonsured posted:

PIGGY EYES FULL OF JELLY PIGGY PIGGY EYES FULL OF JELLY BLACK BEADY PIG PIG EYES FULL OF JELLY NARROW LIMITED PIGGY EYES FULL OF JELLY

If this had a good beat we could dance to it

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Uncle Enzo posted:

You should be ashamed of yourself, OP

that is some seriously garbage english

yeah it's spelled B-R-E-K-K-Y

what a fool he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't like cheese and eggs together unless it's cottage cheese.

• Locked thread