Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
deez nutz was a p strong write in candidate at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He already said he doesn't want to vote for Hillary

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why didn't rand Paul jump this poo poo?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Really all the third party candidates are always going to be tools, jobbers and weirdos since everyone who isn't in the lunatic fringe and actually intends to win the election they're running in would be a Democrat or Republican.

Basically what I'm saying OP is that DEEZ NUTZ is your best option.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Canada's prime minister Justin Trudeau is a cool guy who just wants to ski and legalize weed and avoid wars. So what I'm saying is maybe if we offer him the job he'll get America cleaned up nice

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He already said he doesn't want to vote for Hillary

nice :grin:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Thanks everybody, I'm here all week

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Thanks everybody, I'm here all week

be sure to tip your waitress

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

be sure to tip your waitress

Hey, just the tip baby c'mon, haha

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Voting is mediated by the state as a method in which the many (or in some cases the few) can coerce others' through what ultimately is violence to their will -- which they would never have the legitimacy to do on their own.

Instead of voting you should act as if you are already liberated and engage in direct-action, casting your ballot through your lifestyle and not filling in a bubble.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

William Stoner posted:

Voting is mediated by the state as a method in which the many (or in some cases the few) can coerce others' through what ultimately is violence to their will -- which they would never have the legitimacy to do on their own.

Instead of voting you should act as if you are already liberated and engage in direct-action, casting your ballot through your lifestyle and not filling in a bubble.
or just shoot people

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Gary Johnson will legalize weed so people can chill the gently caress out and stop shooting each other.

Then we'll drop care packages on ISIS with weed, Phish CDs, and Doritos.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He claims that by getting rid of the mandatory minimum wage businesses will actually pay people more

This is totally true. If your company could pay your cleaning staff less money, they would have more money available to pay you. Well at least the upper management could get more money and the rest will trickle down.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Seems like a lot of articles came out in the last two days about how Jill Stein isn't that great. The articles have some food points!

are vermin supreme or too drat high guy still running?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Seems like a lot of articles came out in the last two days about how Jill Stein isn't that great. The articles have some food points!

are vermin supreme or too drat high guy still running?

ooh what kind of food?

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

write in vote for Micah Johnson. strong on the second amendment, great policies on police reform.

there's nothing saying a dead guy can't be president.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Jill Stein is legit really bad, google it. There was a slate article about it recently. Casts doubts on vaccines and everything.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Green party sucks because they want to close nuclear power plants for no reason even though nothing could be worse for the American environment than getting coal back into full swing

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

The Green party sucks because they want to close nuclear power plants for no reason even though nothing could be worse for the American environment than getting coal back into full swing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_power_accidents_by_country

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

this is actually the correct answer, vermin supreme owns bones

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

kill yourself

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
(because we need you to stop wasting carbon credits now)

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Larry Parrish posted:

Hey the coal industry may kill a medium sized city worth of people every year but that nuclear is scary stuff!

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Who is most likely to initiate a yearly purge? Wanna vote for that guy

The gently caress is this

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Vegetable posted:

Jill Stein is legit really bad, google it. There was a slate article about it recently. Casts doubts on vaccines and everything.

Yeah that's the only one I read too, I dont feel like I did my investigative duty for the election but it'll have to suffice

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Write in Zombie Gus Hall.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

Cthulhu/Giant Meteor '16

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I always write-in Frank Zappa. They keep telling me he died in 1993, but if that's the case, why is he still releasing music?

Postcount
Sep 10, 2002

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear.
Vote for someone super sexy. Not whorish, mind you. SEXY.

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Vegetable posted:

oh look, another shillbot trotting out the old bullshit about Stein being an anti-vaxxer

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Vote Hillary Clinton. Gary Johnson if you want to legally smoke weed while the rich get richer

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Deckard posted:

Vote for someone super sexy. Not whorish, mind you. SEXY.

• Locked thread