Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a different thread reminded me that LF once gave over $1k to a guy who claimed he was muslim and so fat he was on disability, and he ended up spending it on weed because they were stupid and gullible. they spawned so many awful "leftist" cultures on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

a different thread reminded me that LF once gave over $1k to a guy who claimed he was muslim and so fat he was on disability, and he ended up spending it on weed because they were stupid and gullible. they spawned so many awful "leftist" cultures on the internet

He was also trans or gay or something. Looking back now it was probably Omar Mateen.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I live in Bridlington and we feed you faggots to the seagulls.

lmao at this cripple trying to sound tough

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They are the spawn of Satan, Eve had an affair with Satan and gave birth to Cain who was the first Jew hence the Synagogue of Satan.

I know I said to stop responding to TJ but this is gold.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

cloofish posted:

I know I said to stop responding to TJ but this is gold.

brb starting a klezmer Black Sabbath cover band called Synagogue of Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rakovsky maybe posted:

He was also trans or gay or something. Looking back now it was probably Omar Mateen.
lf never should have been made

also maggotmaster is some sort of game of thrones shipper these days, instead of someone who ironically says the n-word all the time

• Locked thread