Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

hey man you don't have to go in any drain you don't want to

It has to be cleaned though, it HAS TO BE.

The Bananana posted:

How are you gponna get small enough to fit into your kitchen drain? :pwn:

Science, duh.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Im going back in... Pray for me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I dont believe in prayer so you're now on your own sorry

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Microwaves Mom posted:

It has to be cleaned though, it HAS TO BE.

Science, duh.

:synpa:

This is what you should wear while you are in your sink drain:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bananana posted:

This is what you should wear while you are in your sink drain:

that doesn't help with smell. We wear those suits from alein to block the sulfur odor out and carry flamethrowers.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Adult Illiteracy posted:

how do i break a psychologica addiction to weed

Lick Microwave's sink. (You'll get a buzz)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Lick Microwave's sink. (You'll get a buzz)

not if he doesn't use that power armor

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The drain has been cleaned! I repeat the drain has been cleaned! We lost a sponge in the process. It sacrificed itself to clean it out.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress yo drain beeotch!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

The drain has been cleaned! I repeat the drain has been cleaned! We lost a sponge in the process. It sacrificed itself to clean it out.

do a memorial for the sponge, similar to the memorial at the end of Black Hawk Down

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
press f to pay respects :roflolmao:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hate when I'm riding the bus and all I can smell is the weed in my pocket because it's like that is definitely all anyone else can smell too right

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
HEY WOAH that nap went a little longer than expected heh heh!! Glad too see we have lots of goons getting their feelings out in this safe space, i'll do my best to respond to you all individually :)

jeff smisek posted:

I have been going through drug withdrawals this week but today feels okay and i finally got some sleep and tonight i am going to see Star Trek

gently caress you

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'd like to talk about Battlebots. This season has been the best I've ever seen but I have this gnawing suspicion that the match-ups are rigged. It would destroy me to know it's crooked but I just can't shake this feeling.

god damnit gently caress you

Adult Illiteracy posted:

how do i break a psychologica addiction to weed

its easy just stop smoking weed or try to think about how much money you'll probably save, also gently caress you

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm very scared right now. I have to clean the drain in my kitchen sink. I'm terrified of going into that drain.

i honestly hope the garbage disposal turns on while you're cleaning it and your whole body gets sucked in there and you die

gently caress the ROW posted:

I'll gently caress you in your gay rear end in a top hat OP :D

good, my rear end is in desperate need of a good pounding imo

Microwaves Mom posted:

UGHHHhhhh fuuuck yoouuuuu

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

i hate when I'm riding the bus and all I can smell is the weed in my pocket because it's like that is definitely all anyone else can smell too right

we can deffo smell it, friend

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna watch all three LOTR extended editions tonight and then jack it :prepop:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm gonna watch all three LOTR extended editions tonight and then jack it :prepop:

there's not enough time, unless you want to accrue OT

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Bananana posted:

there's not enough time, unless you want to accrue OT

Well let's not be crazy here I'm gonna be on my couch until like 4 am lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I just need to make a post thanks op

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Well let's not be crazy here I'm gonna be on my couch until like 4 am lol

then you better live post that poo poo, nigga

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

jackyl posted:

I just need to make a post thanks op

i'm glad i could provide you a healthy outlet for your violent and dangerous posting tendencies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

do you remember the scene in the extended two towers where gandalf outta nowhere just charges up and blasts sauroman with a big fireball and he falls on spikes and dies lmao anyway let me know when you're jacking it

• Locked thread