Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:
It came to me after reading too much D&D.

Donald's "things I learned growing up: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_Acquisition"

Someone out there has to have more talent than this.

But it's true! Donald trump is not only a lovely person who accused Barack of being a secret muslim. Certain media outlets accuse thier opponents of the poo poo they themselves have comitted!
This is a foul excuse only because not a secret muslim, not an ostentatious billionaire, not a fuckup of a christian, Donald Trump is a SECRET FERENGI!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
blessed exchequer forgive you for this thread

Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:
I was aiming for this with the sketch. :sigh:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Ferengi have far more morals and ethics than Donald Trump. Please do not slander them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
ferengi actually earn profit

• Locked thread