Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
So I was thinking about Ronald McDonald and Pennywise the Clown:

They're very similar. Both feed off of children, manipulating their imaginations to lure them into their respective lairs, creating lies from their fantasies that slowly kill them. Of course, neither of them are actually clowns, They're both the physical representations of cold, vast, alien entities, IT and the McDonalds Corporation respectively.

I guess the biggest difference is that no amount of childish magic can kill McDonalds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I disagree.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

lol wtf would you know you got shot with an imaginary ball bearing. dumbass.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It was silver. Silver is real. We all know that silver kills werewolves. Soo...... something something, that's why it hurt me.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

lol wtf would you know you got shot with an imaginary ball bearing. dumbass.
Hey hey have YOU ever been shot with an imaginary ball bearing? Yeah... Didn't think so

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
mcdonald's drivethru: welcome to madonnas how can i help you
me: this is battery acid you slime!
mcdonald's drivethru: we don't have that

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Cumslut1895 posted:

So I was thinking about Ronald McDonald and Pennywise the Clown:

They're very similar. Both feed off of children, manipulating their imaginations to lure them into their respective lairs, creating lies from their fantasies that slowly kill them. Of course, neither of them are actually clowns, They're both the physical representations of cold, vast, alien entities, IT and the McDonalds Corporation respectively.

I guess the biggest difference is that no amount of childish magic can kill McDonalds.

you forgot about the orgies

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It was silver. Silver is real. We all know that silver kills werewolves. Soo...... something something, that's why it hurt me.

the first two were silver. the third was pretend. still worked.

ElectricSheep posted:

yeah I like to pretend that bit didn't happen.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ElectricSheep posted:

Yeah..... those kids did that on their own time. Don't EVEN include me in that. I was taking a break and mending my wounds in the drain when that whole deal happened.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
beep beep richie

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ElectricSheep posted:

pre:
BUCKO-NINE LIT PENNYWISE KORN ORGY BEN FOLDS FIVE CHEMICAL BROTHERS LO-FIDELITY ALLSTARS KOTTONMOUTH KINGS FREESTYLERS BEN FOLDS FIVE CITIZEN KING LIT AM DOVETAIL JOINT SUGAR RAY KID ROCK LO FIDELITY ALLSTARS KORN BOYS EVERUST ORGY DANGERMAN CHEMICAL BROTHERS JOYDROP

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
do you think devouring belch gave that big spider monster digestive problems?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

redm posted:

Your daughter's name? Denise. Your son's name? Devouring Belch.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I saw IT as a child and thought it was pretty good and scary. Saw it later as an adult and just viewed it as the continuing adventures of Miles Dyson, Jack Tripper and Harry from Night Court. I'm hoping they bring them all back for the remake TBQH.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

I can't imagine he had much in the way of childhood innocence left. Wouldn't have been much of a meal

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I like the TV spin off, the IT crowd.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ronald liked to cop feels

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The local kids could totally destroy their local McDonalds, just the same way the kids destroyed Pennywise in the IT books. Some girl is going to have to let all her friends gang rape her in the ball pit.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redm posted:

McDonald's was worse.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The local kids could totally destroy their local McDonalds, just the same way the kids destroyed Pennywise in the IT books. Some girl is going to have to let all her friends gang rape her in the ball pit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrXWJ9IgAo

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I still won't walk near those drainage inlets because I know that's where Pennywise lives.

But I walk by McDonald's no problem.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Intro to film theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
He thrusts his firsts against the posts

or else sodomy

• Locked thread