Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
so postg a thread when you meet him jesus no effort in gbs anyhmore

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Taking screencaps and reporting it to a person's place of employment is the equivalent of tattling to the teacher. OP should be treated like all snitches.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
looks like a thread i dont care about

vote for donald trump in november

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

reallivedinosaur posted:

looks like a thread i dont care about

vote for donald trump in november

No, please dont

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm so loving glad I'm old as poo poo and my idiot self can't comprehend the threaded reply style of reddit so I never have to read it and get brain AIDS.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Bill Barber posted:

I'm so loving glad I'm old as poo poo and my idiot self can't comprehend the threaded reply style of reddit so I never have to read it and get brain AIDS.

You might already have brain aids from here, though, so...

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

rear end aids

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a Content Creator giving goons an opportunity to to gently caress With It and they predictably, lamely, respond with 'hurrr reddit!!' in true Hivemind fashion smh...

I like your thread OP. This guy is overly aggressive and defensive, I think he has some kind of issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSRXIEnu3Xs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
let him buy you a beer or fight him but if you just cower on the internet then you are WITHOUT HONOR

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Youre a girl....?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you're a girl you can name a champion to fight for you he might try to wiggle out of that but imo it's fair as long as you don't abuse that to pick the mountain that rides you know

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a cop posted:

Youre a girl....?
g-g-girl?? :blush:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Im a girl........

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a cop posted:

Im a girl........
No you're not. Cops cant be girls :rolleyes:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

When you become a cop you instantly transform into a balding middle aged overweight white or latino man who is out of breath after walking at a brisk pace for 30 secs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's not true there's some pretty good looking lady officers around these parts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

that's not true there's some pretty good looking lady officers around these parts
Yeah but from your avatar I know you're fgrom russia so it's different there

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Im a sexy girl...

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
in some small way, aren't we all a little bit girl?

#JeSuisGirl

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
It's america, so agree to meet him, bring a gun, and then blast him completely legally cause maybe you felt threatened

only works if you're white though

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
you messed with the bull, now youre gonna get the horns

you dun hosed up OP you idiot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i stopped reading reddit, yet i still am reading reddit

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009
If you have any further correspondence with Sam Zurick feel free to tell him the Joan of Arc put on the most boring show I've ever been to in my entire life

lothar_
Sep 11, 2001

Don't Date Robots!
Just hate gently caress each other and get it over with.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

mdm posted:

sorry you both sound like retards OP

Wall Balls posted:

i hope you meet and kill each other

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

OP, are you running Windows Vista?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013