Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Would you wear a snapback on your first date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

That would be the easiest thread to fakepost in
That is from our very own watch and weight forums and any perceived trolling will get you banned, sorry.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

That is from our very own watch and weight forums and any perceived trolling will get you banned, sorry.

Yeah, the pages are littered with probations, I think they actively checked people's post history to make sure they won't trolling.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

quote:

Normally I'd never wear a snapback for a date but I need to decide between looking good but at the same time looking like an immature phaggot or risk going on a date with fuked up hair (which will destroy everything I guess) but still looking mature, rocking a nice shirt, khakis, etc.

quote:

She knows that I'm not balding brah, she has seen me without a snapback on 2 months ago. But at that time I didn't look like a fuking cavemen either lmao. So my only options are, I'll either get a haircut right before the date (which I really don't want to) or I'll need to wear a snapback.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

quote:

Goons! I'm on my phone right now since most of Massachusetts got hosed by hurricane Irene so apologies for spelling errors, it's the stupid autocorrect. Anyway, I got my numbers back and my nurse and family are concerned:

Total went from 178 to 253
Hdl went from 55 to 83
LDL went from 108 to 156
Trigs went from 75 to 72

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol he only lost 22 pounds in 9 months on keto. how in the world.

how does he think rocking a snapback looks mature.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Aug 4, 2016

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
paul wall

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
a classic from that low carb poo poo era.

fukken yum

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I have no idea how I would google it, but I remember a bunch of pro-steroid rants in broken English some Russian guy went on over on that site. They were all like "Wen yur a true Dianabol man, fierce animal 215++ lbs. dick skin shredded veins popping out arms chest etc woman respecc and know it is their purpose to worship, they will never phuck their beta bf/ husband again". His rants all detailed his experiences being an alpha male at such mundane places as the bank and the supermarket. They were incredible if anyone can find them.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

These people do not know how cavepersons ate

naem
May 29, 2011

That alpha stuff is bizzare because humans mostly practice monogamy

E: ^ pretty sure cave people ate whatever they could stuff in their mouth to survive

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

a hole-y ghost posted:

At the point where "At work, there is unlimited coffee and light cream. I'm finding that half a cup of unsweetened coffee with half a cup of cream is actually quite tasty. If I have 5 of those a day it'd be 1160 calories (30 tbsps of cream) and 2 and a half cups of caffeinated coffee. Is that healthy" is considered an acceptable question I just do not see how they could call anything fake

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy *******,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat rear end..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will **** you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah, which was mostly things they found growing on things

That Alpha stuff isn't accurate either iirc

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

quote:

I love this diet. 1 lb. ground chuck, 4 slices of provolone, 4 slices of swiss, one sauteed onion, and half a pound of bacon.

It makes my belly happy.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

At the point where "At work, there is unlimited coffee and light cream. I'm finding that half a cup of unsweetened coffee with half a cup of cream is actually quite tasty. If I have 5 of those a day it'd be 1160 calories (30 tbsps of cream) and 2 and a half cups of caffeinated coffee. Is that healthy" is considered an acceptable question I just do not see how they could call anything fake

Someone also asked basically the same question a few months prior, lol

quote:

After starting LC, I have begun to appreciate straight black coffee a little bit more, but not very much still. Then I discovered using lots of heavy cream and/or half & half mixed with coffee makes for a very yummy experience.

Is 10 ounces coffee and 10 ounces heavy cream not too great to be drinking?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

I reteched a little after reading that.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:stare:

Yeah, goons definitely didn't get the part where the people actually successfully losing weight on that diet were at a calorie deficit.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's a shame because waywt is ripe for it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Diseased Dick Guy posted:

This diet is right for everyone because it's not really so much a diet as it is the way humans are supposed to be eating.
Good advice from Diseased Dick Guy

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy *******,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat rear end..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will **** you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,

Yessssssssss it's so good give me more

e:
"legit trenbolona ace get female to take notice of you ,, suddenly females who would not touch bodybuild...will be attrackted,, if you have wife who dont give you sex or sex is minimal,, while using trenbolona you will see her approching you for sex and wanting to gently caress you ,, like when you see a hot girl with perky tits...she will see you like the boy toys she and her friends were all gigling about back in highschool,, she will have sex with you much more and will intitiate it ,, lean fella that hold muscle and get to look ripped but maintain thickness get the most sex from females,, its not up to debate with me this is part of legt trenbolona facts"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Wait, why does some random bodybuilding forum reads exactly like GBS? Did we make them, did they make us? Do we come from a common ancestor like 4chan? This is really weird.

They even have the cuck meme. The CUCK meme, of all memes, they have the cuck one!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

chachu posted:

If so, here's the recipe:
Meatloaf:
2 packs meat loaf mix (ground veal, beef and pork - about 2.5 lbs.)
1 small onion - chopped
1 small yellow pepper - chopped with seeds & stem removed
1.5 cups ground pork rinds
3/4 cup low carb ketchup
1 cup heavy cream
2 eggs
4 slices low carb white bread - (crust removed & left out overnight, then diced)
2 tbsp. celery flake
1/2 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. minced onion
1 lb. bacon

also a bonus recipe from the forum this thread is actually about

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6720351

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stealth Tiger posted:

Yessssssssss it's so good give me more

e:
"legit trenbolona ace get female to take notice of you ,, suddenly females who would not touch bodybuild...will be attrackted,, if you have wife who dont give you sex or sex is minimal,, while using trenbolona you will see her approching you for sex and wanting to gently caress you ,, like when you see a hot girl with perky tits...she will see you like the boy toys she and her friends were all gigling about back in highschool,, she will have sex with you much more and will intitiate it ,, lean fella that hold muscle and get to look ripped but maintain thickness get the most sex from females,, its not up to debate with me this is part of legt trenbolona facts"

That sounds like forum legend GH15, a supposed ex-pro bodybuilder who writes crazy rants about steroids in broken english.

Google him!

http://gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.co.nz/

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Boy, I bet that guy had fun making GBS threads.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i can't even begin to comprehend people thinking eating nothing but saturated fat and no fiber can be anything but horrific for their body even if they are losing weight

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Didn't some guy eat nothing but cheesecake during the low carb diet craze and have a heart attack and sue?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

can some one please post the "in a restaurant many years ago" picture because. i cant find it and i think it was on the body building forums. com. thanks

edit maybe i have it confused with the ms paint picture of a guy with toilet paper wrapped around his leg and bending over and pulling the toilet paper over his back kind of thing and the context is that thats how he wipes. i didnt describe it very well. its funny maybe post tat too i am not good at finding things. thank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Lol @ you guys being insecure over a girls slay count

quote:

think about it logically. Would you spend your life and pretty much Alot of your hard earned money on a girl who got nuts busted all over her face by tyrone right before you got with her?

quote:

lol @ not marrying a virgin

enjoy being a literal cuck.

anyone who marrys a whore because she has "experience" is pathetic LMAO. it would take a month max to turn your virgin wife into ur own personal sl00t.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 5, 2016

• Locked thread