Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Did anybody's parents buy them those Muzzy tapes to try to learn languages as kids? My dad got me the Italian ones because Italian family (also the French set), but they didn't really help at all. All I remember is a vampire gremlin living in a clock and plums.

But at least I will never forget how to count to 3 in French.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I remember getting "Bhuddi teaches *language*" for Windows 95. I never learnt a language from that but I can remember how to say rooster in Indonesian.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Keg posted:

Why hasn't anybody posted about why they only speak 1 language?

Lazy and poor. English enough to get by in most places.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i know enough spanish to buy weed

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

vols bitch posted:

i know enough spanish to buy weed

Hola hombre, el weedo por favor?

Gracias amigo. Andale andale arriba!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
como estas mi amigo

mota? *shows money*

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

vols bitch posted:

como estas mi amigo

mota? *shows money*

i forgot to add in between saying como estas and showin money they rattle off some gibberish

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
English motherfucker do you speak it!

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
English and Welsh. Actually quite a useful language to speak where I live (rural Wales). Completely unneccessary in any of the population centres, though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lmao it's a shadow puppet version of :gizz:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
My farts are their own language and have been studied by linguists and anthropologists for decades now

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Soylent Yellow posted:

English and Welsh. Actually quite a useful language to speak where I live (rural Wales). Completely unneccessary in any of the population centres, though.

I learned one welsh word when I got stopped for driving in a bus lane, and that word is BWS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

sorry, i meant the language of heterosexual love

• Locked thread