Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

today i got a 4th chicken strip in my popeye's spicy chicken strip combo. what happened to you today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

My boss just left for a 2 week vacation out of the country.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I had a dream where i was dead

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Haven't had heart palpitations in a few weeks. I might live to see the new Star Wars after all.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The head pains are getting more frequent, I feel it's only a matter of time before I am dead.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Carmant posted:

The head pains are getting more frequent, I feel it's only a matter of time before I am dead.
Let me guess. It's because you're ugly

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I got all my work done in the first 15 minutes of the day and have been spending the rest of it on SA. I haven't been able to do that in quite some time.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sleepy

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't do heroin today

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

made it past the railroad crossing before the train got there

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

both my breakfast and lunch were better than expected

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I tried Korean food for the first time today.

It counts as good, because I tried something new, and it wasn't terrible food.

It doesn't count as great because It also wasn't exceptional food. Just... more "chinese" food, but with more cabbage.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

It doesn't count as great because It also wasn't exceptional food. Just... more "chinese" food, but with more cabbage.

if this was the case, then you had the wrong korean food

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Stand by, I'll upload a "pic" for judgement.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ok, forgive how "basic bitch" of me it is to take pictures of my food, but help me out here, Korean food experts. What is this. What am I dealing with here:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

you had some mediocre-looking bulgogi with a bunch of vegetables in it for no good reason and an assortment of accompaniments - plum pickles, kimchi, cucumber salad and bean sprouts... idfk what that brown ribbon poo poo is, maybe tofu skin

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

a hole-y ghost posted:

Let me guess. It's because you're ugly

I didn't realize that I was so ugly that even strangers knew without looking at me, but yes that's true

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

you had some mediocre-looking bulgogi with a bunch of vegetables in it for no good reason and an assortment of accompaniments - plum pickles, kimchi, cucumber salad and bean sprouts... idfk what that brown ribbon poo poo is, maybe tofu skin

in other words, go to a better korean place next time

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

psychokitty posted:

Thank you for your analsis

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Bananana posted:

Ok, forgive how "basic bitch" of me it is to take pictures of my food, but help me out here, Korean food experts. What is this. What am I dealing with here:

That cow plate is pretty great though.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

psychokitty posted:

in other words, go to a better korean place next time

It has 4.4 out of 5 stars on Google, and the bu...bol... the beef thing I got was recommended. So idk. This is texas, so maybe Korean is just slim Pickens around here... :shrug:

I often wonder if I just moved to a foreign country and opened an "american" themed restaurant, would it be at least a mild success just by virtue of being "one of the few places to get 'American' food"?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ignore the liars, I am 1/4 Korean

From top left to bottom right:

Yeosot Yuk Chai (Sliced goat Lung in Hot sauce)
Borasaek (Frog Heart)
Mianheyo (Tapeworms)
Ahop Yeoi Bai (Salted Whale Fat)
Beulokolli (Broccoli)
Hwanganyo Mura Payo (Bull Testicles in Gravy)
Pppalgangsaek Dul Hana Meong (Squid Tentacles in Sesame and Beetle sauce)

You are welcome, enjoy!

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

It has 4.4 out of 5 stars on Google, and the bu...bol... the beef thing I got was recommended. So idk. This is texas, so maybe Korean is just slim Pickens around here... :shrug:

I often wonder if I just moved to a foreign country and opened an "american" themed restaurant, would it be at least a mild success just by virtue of being "one of the few places to get 'American' food"?

you didn't mention the texas part. i'm going to guess that if you're not in Austin therein lies your problem with the "korean" food.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

psychokitty posted:

you didn't mention the texas part. i'm going to guess that if you're not in Austin therein lies your problem with the "korean" food.

Haha, I am in Austin. So... next theory

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

Haha, I am in Austin. So... next theory

well i've never been there i just guessed that they might be better at it than the rest of texas because idfk

here's something i used to look at when i had spoork http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3591531

psychokitty fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Aug 2, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

psychokitty posted:

well i've never been there i just guessed that they might be better at it than the rest of texas because idfk

Yeah. That's right, forums poster psychokitty-- ydfk. Remember that. :colbert:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Bananana posted:

Yeah. That's right, forums poster psychokitty-- ydfk. Remember that. :colbert:

HEY I KNOW MY KOREAN FOOD NOT MY loving TEXAS FUCKMAN ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LIVE IN THAT HELLHOLE

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
My WAY to young for me workmate wants to bang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

504 posted:

My WAY to young for me workmate wants to bang.

As someone who recently had a short lived sex fest of a relationship with someone almost a decade younger than me,... it's a terrible mistake, and you should totally do it.

• Locked thread