Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
:page3:

VendaGoat posted:

What's the top?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
That's a hell of a dichotomy.

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

down n out posted:

Alcohol damage is pretty much reversible as long as you don't go intervention overboard. Even that takes years of daily abuse. Don't let society tell you when you can and can't have a drink.

A buddy of mine recently was picked up by the cops passed out on a sidewalk with his own puke all over himself. I thought "drat, he hit rock bottom" but after a doctor visit he was told he had a "inflamed liver" and needed to take a break from drinking and fatty/greasy/processed foods for about a week or so.

The liver is one hellava organ.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

if you get passed rock bottom i hear you end up in China

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I drank most of my beer last night, I only have my two emergency beer :sigh:

I only had 4 left so i went out and got 6 more

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I was told that I should just go ahead and drink piss water because of the beer I drink, but I looked and piss water doesn't come in 8-packs

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Corona? Thats all i drink and all i hear on here is pisswater

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Corona really isn't that bad

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It gives me zero hangover so i told any other alcohol to gently caress off since discovering it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Zorodius posted:

Corona really isn't that bad

Yeah Corona is pretty decent imo. I had a Mexican Beer Off Night a while back and drank Corona and Dos Equis, the Corona was hands down the better beer despite Dos Equis having better advertising.

i like that posted:

Alcoholism is unattractive and shows others your inability to deal responsibly with personal problems. Get therapy and learn healthy coping strategies. Life is beautiful

Alcoholism is manly and profound, like out of my Detective novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
A nice red wine paired with a lovely steak is fantastic.

• Locked thread