Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

various cheeses posted:

This one was apparently from some study. The goal is to stretch your diaphragm to stop the spasms.

I don't have a diaphragm, I'm a dude! :j:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Iron Prince posted:

woah some serious word spergin going on there

i may be redfaced from words but you are redfaced from hiccups

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If someone tells me they have hiccups I point a gun at them and make them say last prayers on their knees. Slightly over the top but fear of death cures em every time.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Did you know that there are more cures for hiccups than any other malady in the human body? The secret is they all work because hiccups just go away. You just gotta ride it out. (While standing on your head drinking jalapeņo seltzer through a straw and saying the word "heap" in short, high pitched bursts)
TIps me fadora, malady :keke:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

down n out posted:

If someone tells me they have hiccups I point a gun at them and make them say last prayers on their knees. Slightly over the top but fear of death cures em every time.
this doesn't work for me does that mean I'm not scary enough??

The_end
May 17, 2014
eat a spoon full of sugar.
or rub peanut butter in your arm pits.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

this doesn't work for me does that mean I'm not scary enough??

A super soaker is not a gun, but spraying it in their mouth might work

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"Hiccups" is some garbage tier spelling. "Hiccoughs" is the elite way to spell that word.

I get nicotine hiccoughs sometimes.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i may be redfaced from words but you are redfaced from hiccups

i am dead from hiccups my face is not red at all but has taken on a sickly looking pallor

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you can cure hiccups with skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Iron Prince posted:

gently caress ths poo poo goddammiT!!!!!!!

Are you pregnant? Cause the girl who sits on the other side of my cubicle at work is pregnant and she gets hiccups all the time.

If you aren't pregnant, maybe you should try getting pregnant to cure your hiccups.

• Locked thread