Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

GamesAreSupernice posted:

If that's an official request, I guess Big Head mode never hurt anyone

Well, that or big weapons, so you can swing swords the size of Buicks around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

wiegieman posted:

Well, that or big weapons, so you can swing swords the size of Buicks around.

Why not both then

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Van Helsing already looks at everything with big crazy eyes, so throwing in big head and big weapons too couldn't hurt.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Igor Mk.II

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

In which we get a goddamn Gatling gun

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Bye Dracula

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
Does that ending make more sense in the movie? Because I'm not really sure what happened there.

If you're not all Hugh Jackman-ed out, would you consider doing an LP of "X-Men: Origins - Wolverine"?

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Quiet Python posted:

Does that ending make more sense in the movie? Because I'm not really sure what happened there.

If you're not all Hugh Jackman-ed out, would you consider doing an LP of "X-Men: Origins - Wolverine"?

I'll have to actually get a copy and play it first, but if it's as good as everyone says I'm sure I'll enjoy it enough to share it.

And the idea is that only someone with monster blood can kill Dracula, or something.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Starring Hugh Jackman's big goofy head

Co-Produced by Speed Weed

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Quiet Python posted:

Considerably.

OK, keep in mind I've only ever seen the last half of this movie on HBO or something like that, but the movie ending essentially reveals that only a werewolf can permanently kill Dracula. Just because, something to do with the curse that created Dracula in the first place. Don't ask questions.

In the movie there's a whole plot where the lady main character whose name I don't remember teams up with Frankenstein to retrieve the antidote that Dracula has for reasons. (Something about him using werewolves to hunt for him or something? I dunno, he has a werewolf antidote.) The final battle with the bat-lady-thing was between the female lead and Frankenstein in the movie.

The antidote will only work if delivered "before the final strike of midnight" after the full moon. (Also, apparently you only turn into a werewolf after the clock strikes midnight. No, that's not explained.) So there's a whole thing where they have to get it to Van Helsing before the twelfth strike of the clock in order to save him.

As I recall, Dracula kills Female Lead, but she does die in the movie in a really lame way.

Then Frankenstein and Van Helsing ride off into the sunset. Well, Van Helsing does. Well, boats off into the sunset. Or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
From what I remember, Werewolf Helsing kills Dracula just before killing the female lead while she delivers the antidote. And it was Frankenstein who was sailing away while Helsing and his sidekick (yes, I remember he had a sidekick) ride away on horseback.

• Locked thread