Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

genesplicer posted:

Only if you are a scientist and do it for SCIENCE!!!

I post angry rants on why anti vaxxers are wrong on my insular Facebook page where my friends all already agree with me, and I'd say stuff like "wow people know who Kim Kardashian is married to but don't know what the large hadron collider is or how it works humanity is doomed" despite only having a superficial understanding myself back when that was a thing

Does this make me a scientist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

garfield hentai posted:

I post angry rants on why anti vaxxers are wrong on my insular Facebook page where my friends all already agree with me, and I'd say stuff like "wow people know who Kim Kardashian is married to but don't know what the large hadron collider is or how it works humanity is doomed" despite only having a superficial understanding myself back when that was a thing

Does this make me a scientist

It does if you have a small office somewhere and no woman will touch you. All these data points considered together pretty much guaranteed you're a biologist.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Lol if u believe in the "globe eyeball theory" the eyeball is a flat disc covered by a dome

Keep drinking that illuminati kool-aid

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

JiveHonky posted:

Lol if u believe in the "globe eyeball theory" the eyeball is a flat disc covered by a dome

Keep drinking that illuminati kool-aid

Great. We got us a flat-eyeballer here. Next you're going to tell us that the eye is too complicated to have evolved, and must have been created by Vishnu or something.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

genesplicer posted:

Great. We got us a flat-eyeballer here. Next you're going to tell us that the eye is too complicated to have evolved, and must have been created by Vishnu or something.

Get me a spoon and we'll settle this right now

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Found da youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFkN2v-HjUWKE4wzLTQJkg/videos

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Just reading this thread gave me eye pain in the same way watching balls get busted gives you ball pain.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

ive watched isis blow the head off some dude point blank with a shotgun in 1080p hispeed slow motion in perfect lighting and not as much flinched, but these videos are too loving much oh my god

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

thanks be to God

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Moon Atari posted:

Goddamn I was about to go take my contacts out but I don't think I can handle sticking my fingers in my eye right now.

Your avatar pretty much sums up my feelings about that video

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bismuth posted:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I like him. Not enough people are diligent about their eyeballs.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Celluloid Sam posted:

im never clicking that

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fake.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
A bloo bloo a mean video I'm gonna give it a bad vote a waah a waah