Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Thunder Moose posted:

What's a breat and is it somehow lyin crooked Hillary's fault?

i saw a tity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
my forusm search script paged me here because of keyord "tity" WHERE THEY AT

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Iron Prince posted:

my forusm search script paged me here because of keyord "tity" WHERE THEY AT

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Holy poo poo those feet :eyepop:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Wamdoodle posted:

exactly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wamdoodle posted:

quentin tarantino is a goon?!?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

omg dude

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

check out my recent film "h8ful 8" now on blu ray and 75mm

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

the only eve thing worth reading is videogames posting about being a newbie miner.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Facebook Aunt posted:

Geez, if you're sure you never want that stuff again, why not just RMT it? I cashed out of archeage for like $600 at http://www.playerauctions.com/eve-isk/ and didn't get scammed.

well there's a chance i'll get married or something and have nothing better to do so ill hold onto them

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I narrowly avoided playing again a few months ago, thanks spacevirgins.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
All of them? As in plural?

hahahahaha

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What took you so long OP?

Game has been pretty awful for years now.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

set a course for harambe cluster

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

FlimFlam Imam posted:

All of them? As in plural?

bahahaha this motherfucker had MULTIPLE eve accounts! hey op maybe you can use the money you save to buy a hooker and lose your virginity finally

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Why are the VendaGoat AVs multiplying???

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I played from like 06-08, sold my character because I was going to college (~$500, paid for the sub fees and then some)

then a couple years ago I tried it out again and made poo poo tons of money margin trading in Jita and after a couple months of that I went 'alright let's take these billions and roll through some carebears' but it turns out that no one ever goes into low sec because it's pointless and trying to small group pirate in 0.0 is similarly stupid and pointless and I just stopped paying the sub fee

all I want to to is blow people up and have them send me hateful messages about it like back in the day but if it isn't alliance fleet battles then there's no PvP it seems like :\ I used to take out mining ops and gate camp and poo poo and now it's just bots running empty industrials and the occasional newbie in a frigate (not even worth the loving ammo). everyone is either in high security space or in 0.0 where you'll never be able to really do anything without 10 people backing you up anyway.

dunno what that's about but yeah

Chomp8645 posted:

Game has been pretty awful for years now.

honestly it sucked ever since they nerfed nosferatu to uselessness because no one understood how to handle it and raged out when pirates came and locked their poo poo down

went from the go to pirate tool for small ships ganging up on bigger ones to worse than useless "doesn't do anything if their capacitor has more energy than yours" well great so if I'm running an active tank (basically required for PvP) that means it is functionally useless

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Aug 8, 2016

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

it was the right th ing to do . farewell

grats on winning eve

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
eve thread is still the worst thread on entire forums

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Thank you for your service little bee

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

set a course for harambe cluster

dick stars out for harambe

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
good for you op. never look back! I have a space station in Syndicate space full of valuable original blueprints, but I try not to think of them. they will rot in that stations storage locker forever, I will not give my life back to EVE!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Better late than never, I guess. I cancelled my subscription partway through the tutorial.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I played from like 06-08, sold my character because I was going to college (~$500, paid for the sub fees and then some)

then a couple years ago I tried it out again and made poo poo tons of money margin trading in Jita and after a couple months of that I went 'alright let's take these billions and roll through some carebears' but it turns out that no one ever goes into low sec because it's pointless and trying to small group pirate in 0.0 is similarly stupid and pointless and I just stopped paying the sub fee

all I want to to is blow people up and have them send me hateful messages about it like back in the day but if it isn't alliance fleet battles then there's no PvP it seems like :\ I used to take out mining ops and gate camp and poo poo and now it's just bots running empty industrials and the occasional newbie in a frigate (not even worth the loving ammo). everyone is either in high security space or in 0.0 where you'll never be able to really do anything without 10 people backing you up anyway.

dunno what that's about but yeah

honestly it sucked ever since they nerfed nosferatu to uselessness because no one understood how to handle it and raged out when pirates came and locked their poo poo down

went from the go to pirate tool for small ships ganging up on bigger ones to worse than useless "doesn't do anything if their capacitor has more energy than yours" well great so if I'm running an active tank (basically required for PvP) that means it is functionally useless

if you think getting ten people dropped on you is bad then why are you in lowsec? bc idk what fantasy land you're coming from but lowsec is the shittiest place of them all

one time i got rolled out in a rolling battleship into tash murkon. i make it to the lowsec exit and warped to the gate. i land and jump the gate right as a proteus does, cyno goes up and like five sins clown car out of the fuckin thing. literally not even a full minute in space.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
why do u think they are called lowsechna sholupen

because they live in lowsec

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One time my gleepgloop was flooby, so I spazled a shadoom and zortched the nearest blipadoo.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Isn't EVE just a ploy by Iceland to bolster their fat stack of foreign currency?

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Has anyone shanked remedial yet?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

if you think getting ten people dropped on you is bad then why are you in lowsec? bc idk what fantasy land you're coming from but lowsec is the shittiest place of them all

i'm not saying getting 10 dropped on me is terrible, that's the roll of the dice sometimes. I'm saying lowsec is the shittiest place of them all and there's 0 reason to be there, so even though it's decidedly the best place to be to PvP if you're just trying to cruiser gank some people with a small 3-4 squad there's no one loving there to gank anymore.

it used to be a great place to mine so people would go in to do mining ops and poo poo and just deal with the pirates but now it's literally pointless and lovely, as you said. the only people in it are bots or people just passing through on their way to 0.0 with larger groups.

you just can't do poo poo as a small PvP group anymore except cruise around for 3 hours through empty systems until you finally get a cyno dropped on you. hell people used to be in the belts in low sec systems when do you ever see that anymore?

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Aug 9, 2016

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

fist4jesus posted:

Has anyone shanked remedial yet?

That guy is dead (in space) or some poo poo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
basically all i'm saying is in 2007 it was easy to get messages from people raging out at me for popping them and now it's literally 90% bots running empty industrials at the gates

like they don't even have any cargo most of the time idk wtf is going on

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

nigga crab pollock posted:

one time i got rolled out in a rolling battleship into tash murkon. i make it to the lowsec exit and warped to the gate. i land and jump the gate right as a proteus does, cyno goes up and like five sins clown car out of the fuckin thing. literally not even a full minute in space.

holy poo poo what is this stop it

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJiUrEH6es4

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just the sheer rage coming through on a 'i spent so many days on such and such ship and it cost this much ISK and you just came along and blew me up when i wouldn't pay your stupid ransom i hope you die' warmed my cockles on many cold nights

kill the escape pod too idc gently caress your implants lmao

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"Space is empty except for bots, nothing interesting ever happens" basically sums up the entire EVE experience at this point and that's why it's terrible and nobody should play. I mean it was always a terrible game but it had those big moments and exciting/hilarious events that could make it fun anyway. Now it's still terrible but also boring.

Old EVE was the "The Room" of video games. New EVE is a Lifetime Original Movie.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Aug 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

"Space is empty except for bots, nothing interesting ever happens" basically sums up the entire EVE experience at this point

and if that is your thing you can just play X3 without a monthly subscription. its EVE without players (so its basically EVE):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNC5ZXHU0CI

• Locked thread