Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I wonder how long it took the kid to lose consciousness like did he maybe for a split second get to witness his own headless body go flying through the air from the vantage point of his decapitated flying head and think "Oh you gotta be KIDDING ME!!!" before he actually died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Secular Humanist posted:

I wonder how long it took the kid to lose consciousness like did he maybe for a split second get to witness his own headless body go flying through the air from the vantage point of his decapitated flying head and think "Oh you gotta be KIDDING ME!!!" before he actually died?

wonder if he got to see himself headbutt those two ladies

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

when you consider the 475 pounds of fatty behind him at speed it suddenly becomes very easy to pull off a human head

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The Fatapult

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Someone should ride a water slide and somehow hide a fake bloody head to drop into the flume.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Madcosby posted:

When I was 10, my brother and I wanted one of these sooooo badly; it seemed like the coolest thing. Our parents wouldnt get us one, so instead we built one on our own with garbage bags we nailed into the grass with tent spikes. It was pretty fun.

When my parents saw our childlike initiative, they went out and surprised us with a Crocodile Mile. We took apart our homemade slide and put the Crocodile Mile in its place. This was our major mistake.

As we started sliding down it, we all noticed our chests hurt a bit. So we started going more on our knees. Well, as I was sliding down the hundredth time, one of the tent spikes we used earlier was underneath the dreaded Mile, and on this trip lodged itself right underneath my kneecap.

It was the most traumatizing painful experience of my life.

Worst of all, it brought me to a complete stop, and as I tried to make sense of what happened and stand and get off the Mile, I kept slipping and falling and I couldnt unlock my knee bcz the tent spike was protruding through it. I got it removed at the hospital. While there, we all noticed we had about twodozen lines all over our chests where the spike had been trying to pierce our chests.

brutal self own

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Darth123123 posted:

So you were an idiot child and presumably now a man child posting about it

it's a good story you dumb bitch

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They don't make kids like they used too, loving millenials.

I bet this wouldnt have happened to a kid born in 1970. They had stronger necks and a sense of pride back then.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

cuck cuck im gay posted:

edit: they also let Karla Homolka out of prison lol

they also paid for her degree & house, like she lives there now somewhere, probably still murdering people but in a more educated way

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Egbert Souse posted:

Someone should ride a water slide and somehow hide a fake bloody head to drop into the flume.

That's be a good way to go out if you were a ride attendant for a slide or flume or whatever.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

End Of Worlds posted:

why are you weirdos still talking about this

Because it made headlines

... :haw:

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

13Pandora13 posted:

Kings Dominion owns though, it's totally worth sacrificing a weak link every few years

Oh, for sure. I'm planning to go next month, actually.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Try to run, try to hide, break my neck on the waterslide!

Lol

thessentials420
Apr 10, 2015

Madcosby posted:

When I was 10, my brother and I wanted one of these sooooo badly; it seemed like the coolest thing. Our parents wouldnt get us one, so instead we built one on our own with garbage bags we nailed into the grass with tent spikes. It was pretty fun.

When my parents saw our childlike initiative, they went out and surprised us with a Crocodile Mile. We took apart our homemade slide and put the Crocodile Mile in its place. This was our major mistake.

As we started sliding down it, we all noticed our chests hurt a bit. So we started going more on our knees. Well, as I was sliding down the hundredth time, one of the tent spikes we used earlier was underneath the dreaded Mile, and on this trip lodged itself right underneath my kneecap.

It was the most traumatizing painful experience of my life.

Worst of all, it brought me to a complete stop, and as I tried to make sense of what happened and stand and get off the Mile, I kept slipping and falling and I couldnt unlock my knee bcz the tent spike was protruding through it. I got it removed at the hospital. While there, we all noticed we had about twodozen lines all over our chests where the spike had been trying to pierce our chests.

Almost like you were sliding through a mile of crocodiles? That's just the Australian Edition.

thessentials420 fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Aug 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Ofecks posted:

Oh, for sure. I'm planning to go next month, actually.

rip

• Locked thread