Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Did Bernie sanders win already ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

how did you get that red text?

I trolled PYF cosplay thread and the creepy goons in there gave it to me. This is my 3rd AV from them.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

I trolled PYF cosplay thread and the creepy goons in there gave it to me. This is my 3rd AV from them.

i like your style

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
PYF cosplay thread is super loving sensitive.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Snatch Duster posted:

Way to reach for the low hanging fruit

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Please do not objectivity Jessica Nigri. We're all just here to admire the workmanship of her costumes.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wamdoodle posted:

Way to reach for the low hanging fruit

someone gotta pick it or it will rot on the vine.

get pickign you fuckboi

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Snatch Duster posted:

someone gotta pick it or it will rot on the vine.

get pickign you fuckboi

Okay! Jeez :mad:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

A lot of the SA subforum posters haven't been through the flaming crucible, they don't respond well to trolling.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Germstore posted:

It's just people wanting to jack off in peace. Leave them alone.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The feds can't prosecute an actual war criminal that got actual people killed but the big yellow clown said something so let's all tweet the same agency asking for help

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hey guys I just woke up why are people still talking about Donald Trump, he fizzled out last winter and Jeb Bush crushed him as expected??

Wait, WHAAAAAA?!?!?!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's gonna be Democratic presidents from now on and Republicans at the state level.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Germstore posted:

lobbying, letter writing, protests, whatever other ways politics gets done in this country? Of course not we're talking about people that support the second amendment- must be assassination.
I also pretend to be too dimwitted to infer obvious implications.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

DId you guys know that everyone who has a gun uses it as an rear end dildo? That's why they don't want to have to get rid of them.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

OctoberBlues posted:

DId you guys know that everyone who has a gun uses it as an rear end dildo? That's why they don't want to have to get rid of them.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

if they love dildos so much how come they hate your posts??

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

I also pretend to be too dimwitted to infer obvious implications.

It's only "obvious" if you already believe second amendment supporters are blood thirsty nuts.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Germstore posted:

It's only "obvious" if you already believe second amendment supporters are blood thirsty nuts.
No, it's what Trump said that makes it obvious, you dipshit. 2nd amendment supporters aren't the ones being vilified here. How can you be so dense?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

if they love dildos so much how come they hate your posts??

Oh, heh, because I'm a dildo? Boy, I wish.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

No, it's what Trump said that makes it obvious, you dipshit. 2nd amendment supporters aren't the ones being vilified here. How can you be so dense?

No. You're assuming second amendment supporters will pursue political change by loving shooting people. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Germstore posted:

No. You're assuming second amendment supporters will pursue political change by loving shooting people. What the gently caress is wrong with you?
Whoosh. You'll never understand just how dumb you really are.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

Whoosh. You'll never understand just how dumb you really are.

lol

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

why don't you accept the histrionic interpretation that requires you to presuppose conservatives are blood thirsty murderers- uh- okay maybe that would wok in D&D.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

let's all just take a unch of phenazepam

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Germstore posted:

so liberals think "second amendment" types addressing a problem is automatically illegal assassination of a political figure? typical. what's the last assassination the NRA funded?

It's great to watch republicans cry like bitches over a possible misinterpretation when so many of them have been intentionally misinterpreting things like "you didn't build that" for years.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

It's great to watch republicans cry like bitches over a possible misinterpretation when so many of them have been intentionally misinterpreting things like "you didn't build that" for years.

It's great watching liberals act like idiots and then smug about getting called out on it, but you know that's always great.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Germstore posted:

FYI some of them are. Was he talking to them, or the other ones? :iiam:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Germstore posted:

It's great watching liberals act like idiots and then smug about getting called out on it, but you know that's always great.

Your angry tears are delicious.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

Your angry tears are delicious.

Wow, the first time someone's claimed a "puppet master" defense on behalf of the media.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like the gun supporters who have family members murdered in mass shootings that are like whoa, um, maybe we should not have guns I guess? Too late sucker!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I too think that trump meant "her nose" when he said "blood coming out of her whatever" because it would be ridiculous to assume that the man that has made a career out of saying stupid, crazy and offensive things has said something new that was stupid, crazy, or offensive.

• Locked thread