Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Germstore posted:

did him a favor, no way was he going to make it at that rate.

Yeah I'm sure he had somewhere to be later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cnut the Great posted:

I"m going to kill myself now maybe.

have you considered climbing a tall building instead?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Decrepus posted:

I don't think he would be having a good time when his legs stopped working at the fifteen hour mark.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Germstore posted:

I don't think he would be having a good time when his legs stopped working at the fifteen hour mark.

and only 7 stories higher

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I bet he was going to reveal stunning secrets. Too bad he lived.

Good thing he won't live long

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

The Bananana posted:

have you considered climbing a tall building instead?

What's the point? The police will just stop me. I'll fail just like I fail at everything else in life. Trump Tower climber guy was my last hope in this life and he let me down. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cnut the Great posted:

What's the point? The police will just stop me. I'll fail just like I fail at everything else in life. Trump Tower climber guy was my last hope in this life and he let me down. :(

you gonna livestream your suicide at least? I thirst for blood more than ever now.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cnut the Great posted:

Just live without hope you pussy.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how much you want to bet theres a pokemon on top of Trump Towers

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

Its a legendary Trumpor.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Decrepus posted:

lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Love that the skyscraper cops have adorable blue helmets like the UN

Unlike the UN our boys in baby blue get results

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Cops trying to pull him in. Also an excuse to break something.

the master declares you to be a friend of the people

Putty posted:

machump?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
gently caress you Steve climb faster next time.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
in our modern digital age, this is now all this guy will ever be known for. he will never live this down; this is going to be the most notable thing he ever does by a wide margin, to gently caress up miserably at climbing a building

i cant decide if thats hilarious or really loving depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
a girl carved a b in her face thats worse

• Locked thread