Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Right now, to trump somebody means to get one over on them or to best them. WILL IT MEAN THE OPPOSITE AFTER NOVEMBER THO? This reporter thinks yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Right now, to trump somebody means to get one over on them or to best them. After November it will mean President of The United States.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Let me be clear, by opposite, it will mean to do the best for somebody as in "I Trumped you by voting for Donald J. Trump'

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
to have a Trump card will mean having the wrong card for a situation. Like a 3 of clubs or something else equally worthless. gently caress threes of clubs

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Hillary rn means a secret lizard persian. Will it mean an expiseD LIZARD PERSEN IN NOBEMBER?;

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

pmurt

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
santorum

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Volume posted:

santorum

Right now, a santorum is a place you put crazy people. In November, it will mean p much the same thing

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
This has already happened. People double take when I use the original meaning of Trump right now.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorCatapult posted:

Right now, a santorum is a place you put crazy people. In November, it will mean p much the same thing

That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

HollywoodDialysis posted:

This has already happened. People double take when I use the original meaning of Trump right now.

same

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Praxis Prion posted:

to have a Trump card will mean having the wrong card for a situation. Like a 3 of clubs or something else equally worthless. gently caress threes of clubs

When he comes out with an excellent, really great line of credit you will feel embarassed when your friend drops down his Trump card

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Volume posted:

That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

when is it a by-product of other things?

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Hopefully it will retain its informal meaning in British English.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

TRUMP MEANS FART

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

N. Senada posted:

when is it a by-product of other things?

It's an by-product of eating taco bell

Brock Hardchin
Aug 17, 2007

You don't need anyone or anything to party 'til ya puke.
hey....hey guys... you cant spell trump without rump.... as in a butt. ..heh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Brock Hardchin posted:

hey....hey guys... you cant spell trump without rump.... as in a butt. ..heh
You Can't Spell Trump Without Cum

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

DONald Trump

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump - verb - "to anally rape the Bill of Rights"

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Well I'm just a bill, just a regular bill, getting my rear end in a top hat filled.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Hibbary shoulda nominated Monica Lewinsky as VP and made bill sucj her dillz!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
CUMP IS A TRUNT

but he's still better than a wobbly old grandma whose pendulous distended labia swings back and forth like vast weighty pendulums, slapping together like wet hands clapping, and keeps throwing off her balance.
Just imagine the smell. Like a can of tuna flavored cat-food left out in the sun for five days.
I don't blame Bill for searching for fresher pussy.

e:
EWWWWW

E2:
(step)SLAP(step)SLAP(step)SLAP(step)SLAP(step)SLAP... etc.

Them SS agents better be getting hazard pay to deal with that swinging oval office and the spray of mucus.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Aug 11, 2016

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I have no idea

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

zimboe posted:

CUMP IS A TRUNT

but he's still better than a wobbly old grandma whose pendulous distended labia swings back and forth like vast weighty pendulums, slapping together like wet hands clapping, and keeps throwing off her balance.
Just imagine the smell. Like a can of tuna flavored cat-food left out in the sun for five days.
I don't blame Bill for searching for fresher pussy.

e:
EWWWWW

E2:
(step)SLAP(step)SLAP(step)SLAP(step)SLAP(step)SLAP... etc.

Them SS agents better be getting hazard pay to deal with that swinging oval office and the spray of mucus.
Huh?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Trump will go down in history as the first presidential candidate unpopular enough to lose to a woman who herself was not particularly popular.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Pretty sure to 'Pull a Trump' or 'Trump yourself' will mean to spectacularly screw up and have it be entirely your own fault. Particularly in politics.

i.e.: "Assuming Candidate X doesn't pull a Trump, they're on course to comfortably win the Seventh District."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

a hole-y ghost posted:

Right now, to trump somebody means to get one over on them or to best them. After November it will mean President of The United States.

• Locked thread