Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Op you are not as gay as in some of your other threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

ChrisHansen posted:

Op you are not as gay as in some of your other threads

Im sorry what gan I do to improve this

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Get bent with a stick, OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Benny the Snake posted:

A bundle of sticks. :colbert:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Benny the Snake posted:

dont be so rude to sticks, wow

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I know a man who gives his wife a flower every fri & I know another man who pulls his wife's car out of the detached garage to the door for her any time she needs to go anywhere & I know yet another man who writes his wife a love letter every week. All of these men are older in age. Men today struggle w/ this b/c we feel we're losing if our wife is winning. So we suppress the Christ in us that's longing to make us givers more than takers. God calls men to cherish & serve his wife so fellas, let's make it clear that we're the givers in the marriage as Christ the giver Himself enables us Eph 5:25 "GRACE"

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
what is this poo poo

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

what is this poo poo

:yikes:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

what is this poo poo

idk did you stab it (with a stick)?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Benny the Snake posted:

rude benny, just rude /smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I know a man who gives his wife a flower every fri & I know another man who pulls his wife's car out of the detached garage to the door for her any time she needs to go anywhere & I know yet another man who writes his wife a love letter every week. All of these men are older in age. Men today struggle w/ this b/c we feel we're losing if our wife is winning. So we suppress the Christ in us that's longing to make us givers more than takers. God calls men to cherish & serve his wife so fellas, let's make it clear that we're the givers in the marriage as Christ the giver Himself enables us Eph 5:25 "GRACE"

• Locked thread