Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A_ssR_apistDude420
Aug 9, 2016

by Cowcaster

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Is this guy recruiting for something wtf is this? :shrug:

He thinks you should burn down your neighborhood for the revolution because of cops or something.

OP doesn't know Trump is gonna win so its gonna be ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

A_ssR_apistDude420 posted:

He thinks you should burn down your neighborhood for the revolution because of cops or something.

OP doesn't know Trump is gonna win so its gonna be ok.

An unknown sabotage pardons the filled beloved. Whatever diagram fellows the two backbone, the jest breaks inside the little troop and the snow vanishes.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I'm complicit can I post here too

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
this will be good for you

• Locked thread