Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

yeah, he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This isn't helping

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello would you like a fresh goat

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I need a Whooper to calm myself down now.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

hello would you like a fresh goat

Vendagoats custom title has changed significantly in subject matter. some would say for the worse. Not me though.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oh, also

Celluloid Sam posted:

im having a stroke

my bad, but I was just imagining Lil' Sid, (your prodigious son) examining the disturbing ghost next to the born number. A wish excepts Lil' Sid with a mailbox. Lil' Sid bypasses Sam. Sam comprehends Lil' Sid under the lion and Sam fetches the ineffective product within the forecast. The force pictures Sam past the lovely anomaly. :ssh:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

help

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

OctoberBlues posted:

Most of the people replying to this thread don't seem to "get" my point. It is not that you should eat these foods, only that you should not be embarrassed to enjoy the way they taste because they were literally designed in a lab to taste good.

It tastes" good" because it's loaded with salt and fructose and certain added smells, which is a trick to make sure you don't notice how lovely the bun and quality of beef is. If you go somewhere with good quality ground beef and buns made in the restaurant then chances are the ingredients cost a lot more and have a lot richer flavors that don't need the help of enormous amounts of salt and fructose and yoga mats.

People love taco trucks because it's not trying to hide how cheap the ingredients usually are they just dump lard on it unabashedly

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

smoke more weed and it'll all become more clear how much you need a triple double stack thing from the Bell

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Protagonist posted:

smoke more weed and it'll all become more clear how much you need a triple double stack thing from the Bell

I'm surprised he needs this advice, honestly.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive only smoked a tiny bit of weed in the last few days a like 11 last night but im getting some soon

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

coolskillrex remix posted:

It tastes" good" because it's loaded with salt and fructose and certain added smells, which is a trick to make sure you don't notice how lovely the bun and quality of beef is. If you go somewhere with good quality ground beef and buns made in the restaurant then chances are the ingredients cost a lot more and have a lot richer flavors that don't need the help of enormous amounts of salt and fructose and yoga mats.

We're on the same page, friendo!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

shoophobo posted:

I hosed a big Mac sandwich once

I got the relish and chopped onions stuck in my dick skin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shoophobo posted:

um the big Mac doesn't have relish you loving liar

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

shoophobo posted:

di d you get an infectoion?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Celluloid Sam posted:

um the big Mac doesn't have relish you loving liar

It's in the special sauce!!!!
(A hot tip for ya)

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

The Bananana posted:

di d you get an infectoion?

Nah I licked it allll upp cuz I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

shoophobo posted:

Nah I licked it allll upp cuz I'm gay

:eyepop:

• Locked thread