Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Katana Gomai posted:

kicktipp restart coming around 14:00, I'm on mobile atm. I'll let you pick the bonus Tipps until Wednesday or so and enter tonight's game as 3-0 for Bayern (sigh) for everyone who doesn't manage to get a Tipp in by 20:30

I'll have a lengthy train ride later this day so please enter a 2:1 for Bayern for me, my goon sire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
I am a glutton for disappointment and will pick Leverkusen to win 1:0.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Somebody make a new thread thanks

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

done and done. League's restarted

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

thank :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ephex posted:

Somebody make a new thread thanks
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3830847

Done! No real OP yet. I have an idea for that, but didn't find the time do write it this week, but I will get around to it.

• Locked thread