Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

And I can smell the hot dog cart across the road and man does it ever smell amazing I wish I could go get a hot dog from it but I would miss the drat bus can you believe my horrible luck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just go on the bus and start droppin hints about hot dogs and maybe someone will feel guilty and cough up a hot dog for you

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
How long does it take to get a loving hot dog?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bill Barber posted:

How long does it take to get a loving hot dog?

The hot dog stand is across the road near the Canadian tire which is way further than I could reasonably make it without having to wait a half an hour for the next bus

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just be like "boy, I sure love hot dogs! and boy, it sure is my birthday and I'm alone and no one loves me :("

e: note that you actually have to be alone on the bus for this to work, no friends or fam

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

"boy, I sure could use a hot dog right now... sure would take my mind off of my high risk brain surgery tonight :("

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

everyone moved away from me on the bus and no one even had a hot dog it smells like my feet on the bus

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just go for the next best thing and put in "best hot dogs" into Google Image Search then

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

if you eat ketchup packets on the bus its a free meal plus nobody sits by you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gaye posted:

if you eat ketchup packets on the bus its a free meal plus nobody sits by you

Hell no one sits by me anyways because I make chittering noises all the time because I'm a chipmunk

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

eat ur feet

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you really wanted that hot dog you would not have minded waiting another 30 minutes for a bus

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my feet smell bad not good they dont smell like a thing I want to eat they smell like some kind of dead mushroom

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Celluloid Sam posted:

my feet smell bad not good they dont smell like a thing I want to eat they smell like some kind of dead mushroom

that is not good

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I'm waiting for a plane is that like a bus

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm waiting for Gadot

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
requesting update op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i rode the bus home and ate a frozen PIZZA for lunch sorry I hit caps lock before I wrote pizza

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Life is good

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:beerpal:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It is

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

i rode the bus home and ate a frozen PIZZA for lunch sorry I hit caps lock before I wrote pizza
Where did you go to

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

And I can smell the hot dog cart across the road and man does it ever smell amazing I wish I could go get a hot dog from it but I would miss the drat bus can you believe my horrible luck?

Why do you have Vendagoats avatar? Did you do something to him?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The baby is actually Vendagoat's and this is just a way to remind him.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
just lol if you don't run everywhere. It's what humans were designed to do you know.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CaptainSarcastic posted:

i wish that I loving knew I don't appreciate it. i went to Walmart

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I've gotten some pretty good blow jobs on a bus. What I'm saying is blow someone and eat a dick.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

What did you get at Walmart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

Walmart sold you Vendagoats AV? Did they do something to him?

• Locked thread