Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh my God gently caress My Face Roman Reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
"Imagine the reaction..."

Boos, Michael. It'll be Boos.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

it only takes one

i know it's loving terrible how they're protecting finishers like the spear and the dirty deeds now i want a million kickouts a match

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh my God gently caress Roman Reigns

I believe Lana is now contractually obligated to

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

VJeff posted:

So does that mean Rusev wins on Sunday?

Probably a gently caress finish sunday where the belt doesn't change hands. This way Reigns gets the win, but isn't bogged down by the US title so they can insert him back into the main event scene more smoothly.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

So does that mean Rusev wins on Sunday?

I think they want Reigns on top sooner than later and they probably don't want to weigh him down with the US Lead Crown.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

wwe_2016.txt

most booking post-wrestlemania has been good

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I think they want Reigns on top sooner than later and they probably don't want to weigh him down with the US Lead Crown.

Lord knows he's got enough weighing him down as it is

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

oatgan posted:

They need to add a stipulation on Sunday

The stipulation will be whoever wins gets a title shot.

(Reigns wins)

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Kawalimus posted:

Probably a gently caress finish sunday where the belt doesn't change hands. This way Reigns gets the win, but isn't bogged down by the US title so they can insert him back into the main event scene more smoothly.

No! No! You're right but I refuse to accept the Roman respite lasted two weeks. God drat it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Lord knows he's got enough weighing him down as it is

Yeah! A Rusev feud!

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

SomeMathGuy posted:

Now we want to tune in on Sunday to watch our beloved champion get his win back!

Agreed. Rusev is my hero. He was so drat good in that match as he always is.

Good raw but the booking was a little retarded. The demon and Roman's clean win are a waste. Is HHH still away and this is a solo Vince show?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

I believe Lana is now contractually obligated to

Or she's obligated to only wear the US title belt... somehow.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

gently caress my life this is absolutely correct.

I don't think showing some of the Demon was THAT dumb though. They made it work by A) having Seth sell it and B) having Finn act differently enough that I absolutely noticed it. They still shoulda held off on it, but it wasn't 100% idiocy like the main.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
Does anyone watch Queen of the South? Is it any good?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

eljackass posted:

Does anyone watch Queen of the South? Is it any good?

It's alright. Nothing special, but it's kept my interest.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
I sure hope they don't ruin Summerslam with a couple of gently caress finishes...they've been doing OK with writing recently, even though they pretty much blew this RAW, but I'm gonna get real unhappy if they screw up Summerslam

...and I'll still keep watching this nonsense :)

e: Queen of the South has got to be better than like Crisley or any of those other pop shows on USA Network

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

eljackass posted:

I sure hope they don't ruin Summerslam with a couple of gently caress finishes...they've been doing OK with writing recently, even though they pretty much blew this RAW, but I'm gonna get real unhappy if they screw up Summerslam

...and I'll still keep watching this nonsense :)

I foresee a gently caress finish for Reigns/Rusev, but clean finishes for basically everything else.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I foresee a gently caress finish for Reigns/Rusev, but clean finishes for basically everything else.

Dolph pinning Dean clean is sure going to be something.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
I think the point of the match is that they were hyping up how much it's taking out of Roman. He gets an injured rib backstage, injured arm during the commercial break, and goes the distance today, so that when he loses at Summerslam, there's an out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
So if I'm understanding the match stipulation, now Roman has won the right to call Lana a whore whenever he wants to, right?

• Locked thread