Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
We could call it Space-Earth 1, because, like the good old Earth-Earth, someone once considered it down. But maybe giving it a number is a little optimistic.

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Aug 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Moridin920 posted:

At the end of SA, a moment will come when just one shitposter remains. Then the moment will pass. All the posters will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

This is a good reference only instead of the sun slowly dying and losing energy it's SA's relevance.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Rename the moon
'; Drop table *;

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Repaint it purple and name it [Love Symbol].

Rest in purple, dear Prince.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
OR..or..hear me out...

we could blow the moon up?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

no option for Moon Moon :(

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I'm against naming it, but I am for putting a sign on it that says "If You Lived Here You'd Be Home By Now."

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
Nasa's bitch

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

name it "retard" so once it a while it goes full retard just like goons itt

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Cujo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
barf turd

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
I appreciate the sentiment of naming it Skywalker, but - let's face it - Star Wars is trash for children. We should take its name from one of the masterworks of real science fiction: Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke. The Moon also has a really cool name in that book as a bonus. I'm looking forward to being able to point to the night sky and say "Yup, I had a hand in naming it 'The Moon'"

Alternately maybe "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" would be a good source for a name?

ConstantDelays fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Aug 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

It already has a name it's called Luna.

yeah wtf

• Locked thread