Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

k if anyone asks i didn't come up with the idea for the meal plan while working as a consultant for gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Finally building Goon Island will really put us on the Map! :rimshot:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

if you worked for me you'd be out on your ear

Way to stomp out ingenuity. No wonder we can't get this super thread figured out. :rolleyes:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

maybe a procedurally generated meal plan that maps your tongue and harvests your gut flora to figure out what you like to eat? drat that's an idea too good for gbs i feel like i should steal it for one of my other companies

if its choices always make you poo poo your pants I think you might have a golden idea

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Fishy Joe posted:

if its choices always make you poo poo your pants I think you might have a golden idea

maybe users could check a box if they like making GBS threads their pants

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna start jacking off now and I'm not stopping until we come up with a plan :grin:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I think my Bill from King of the Hill thread might just do the trick guys.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm gonna start jacking off now and I'm not stopping until we come up with a plan :grin:

and you want to be my latex salesman

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

OctoberBlues posted:

I think my Bill from King of the Hill thread might just do the trick guys.

Who are you a name change of? I feel like I should know you but I'm an "r word"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have always been OctoberBlues, I now consider myself OctoberBlues 2.0 with OctoberBlues 1.0 being a pussy rear end bitch, that may have caused the confusion.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
what map are we talking about here

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i know of several

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

the map to the fabled city of gold :capitalism:

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Ironic metacommentary about making threads that go gold

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
how about a pizza thread where you make your own pie!

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

We need to begin with the end in mind

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
We should do Jackass style stunts but with posts

Like this post is a shopping cart and I'm in it and my friend pushes this post into a curb really fast and I fly into a bush, but the posting version of a bush

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to cry in a corner.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

King of Bees posted:

me to kob, me too

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

i can't i have a business empire to run

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Can someone make a decent international youtube vlogs thread because I'd like to know what International vlogs Im missing out on. My boring homebodied rear end wants to feel almost like it has traveled the world whilst sitting around in my air conditioned living room.

solar energy panel fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 16, 2016

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I heard there are a certain set of "scrolls" that hold many secrets. Perhaps, they have the answers.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

shoophobo posted:

I heard there are a certain set of "scrolls" that hold many secrets. Perhaps, they have the answers.

That was just a viral marketing scheme from pepperidge farms. They paid a certain someone 10 cases of canned air to get buzz going.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Perhaps a thread where we dissect the life and times of Fred Durst and then spread a rumor he's dead.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Maybe a thread with lady boobs AND man rear end but it doesn't get creepy and we all just get along and enjoy pics of sexy people.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
follow me on gopher

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Ben Smash posted:

Maybe a thread with lady boobs AND man rear end but it doesn't get creepy and we all just get along and enjoy pics of sexy people.

see I was thinkin' of the byob monster thread from earlier this year, where everyone posts a small part of their body and it's stitched together to create a single entity.

it would include TnA

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no im just gonna buy poo poo tons of puts and run this bitch into the ground

is that legal who cares idk lol shell corporations

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Like Fiskars, but instead of scissors, we make forums posts.

Alternately, we could make scissors.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You ever go on a special trip, played on a playground, or visit your grandparents house when you were a child? Everything seems big when you're young. If you ever go back though your perspective changes when you're grown up and mature. I believe growing in Christ is the same. What we're going through seems soo big when we're young spiritually. As we mature in Christ-likeness (through His word, preaching, worship, fellowship, etc) our perspective of problems, sickness, people who aggrevate you, career choices, and more changes. Let's keep growing in the Lord and See God Bigger. Watch what you're going through get smaller. #Isaiah6:1 #SeeGodBigger

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

OctoberBlues posted:

That was just a viral marketing scheme from pepperidge farms. They paid a certain someone 10 cases of canned air to get buzz going.
I have been lied to

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Goon Big Brother. It's just a live stream of fat dudes playing video games and making GBS threads themselves at the sight of fast food.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean
The best thread isn't worth poo poo if no one's reading it.

Clearly we have a branding problem and the solution is that gbs needs a new logo

I expect 3 variations on my desk by Monday morning

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

crusty posted:

Clearly we have a branding problem and the solution is that gbs needs a new logo

Rebranding... this guy's on the right track!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have an idea for a thread where it's like post here for a jolly good time and then it's actually a secret honeypot thread and everyone who ends up posting is beecocked to byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

crusty posted:

krustygrill.gif

• Locked thread