Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.
DAEVA - Temptations of the past.

She melts, gives into you, into this swirling vortex of want and need. Her lips reach for yours, wordless, but universal in it's message. She kisses you, softly, like it was all a dream, and moving too hard would scatter it like mist. Looks like you've got control of the situation for now.

Plauge Doctor takes influance on you
Will you spend a point of team?
Fade to black?
What do you do?

- - -

OM - Momma Om

She listens with interest, although you notice her eyebrows raise slightly when she discovers you're surrounded by girls. And you have a pool. Lots of girls around your own age.

"They seem like good people. I take it you're getting on well and making friends? Anyone you fancy?" Oh god she always did this. Whenever you went a joined a club she'd always ask you about the girls. It was soooooo embarrassing!

She laughs at your discomfort. "You're a young man Jaggi. You're my handsome boy! I'd be shocked if you weren't fighting them off with a stick!" She teased more. But you could tell she was probing.

As to your final question your mother nods. "All to well Jaggi. Your brother is doing fine, he misses you. Keeps asking when you're coming home. And what present you'll bring with you. He doesn't understand what you're doing. Why you've gone to the city." She eyes you, smiling. "Your Sister and I haven't spoken, she is busy with work, always busy. Your father says she will be coming to the city soon. Perhaps you will have more luck speaking to her then I have been." Her face falls. "This heroing... It sounds like dangerous work, I worry for you."

She places her hand on your cheek softly. "Promise me you're looking after yourself. You're eating well. and getting plenty of sleep, aren't you?"

Mother seems to be checking on your love life, uh oh. Your Sister hasn't been in town for a while. But if it's true she's visiting her corporate building in Halcyon you might have a chance to run into her. Do you want to? Mother also seems to be worried about you. What do you do?

- - -

QUILL - Fan Van

"Yep! It might be a little bit of a squeeze though." Ruby says with a little bounce. She was an odd one, and no mistake. Hey eyes shine as you pass her back the notepad. She reads the message and smiles. Stowing it away safely. She listens to you talking to Az, and after a few moments nods, tapping the side of her nose. "I get it, don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"Yeah, J is a person, he's normally grumpy, but he's a good man, little weird at times. He likes to take a hands on approach to problems. Likes to be all mysterious and stuff." She chuckles. Gesturing for you to follow. "Come on, I'll show you to the van."

Heading back upstairs to street level you sight a scruffy white panel van. The side door opened, and a figure crouched in the back.

“Come on! What’s taking you? Clocks a ticking! Let’s go! Let’s go!” They yell, gesturing to hurry.

“Alright Ram! I’m coming! I got a friend too!” Ruby sang happily. Ram froze on seeing you.

“…oh holy…” He murmured. “Ruby… wha?”

“She’s Quill! She’s lovely! Hehehe!” Ruby replied, ‘presenting’ you with a wave of her arms. “She’s a proper hero and everything!”

Ram says nothing as you pile into the back of the van, lost for words. The guy in the driving seat, turns around, glancing at you.

“Nice wings, Kid. Is it done?” He speaks with a gruff drawl. Ruby nods. “Good, let’s go.”

The van speeds off. The place rattling. Ruby sits down on a cushion, and starts mixing powers together in a vile. Ram watches, a vain obviously pounding in his head. But he says nothing. Seemingly trusting Ruby’s judgement, or at least not openly questioning.

You arrive at this meeting point and pile out. Seems like you’d been in the back for about 5 minutes. But stepping out you’re presented with a heavily wooded mansion.

What?

“This is the meeting spot. A nice little Hollow in the Limbo. Makes for a good base. Plus it’s always summer in here. We’ll wait outside for J. I’d like to invite you inside, but it’s a little… messy in there. Oh, don’t mind Ram. He’s got issues with like, religious stuff, and there’s nothing more religious then an angel. Hehehe.”

Ram seems familiar, like he reminds you of someone you’ve met… but who? The ‘hollow’ feels distinctly magical, though the terminology they’re throwing at you goes over your head. Can Az translate for you? How are you feeling about all of this? What do you do?

- - -

OPAL – Solid Sneaking

You creep after Jefferson, he seems to be following the two guards. Placing his hands on their shoulders. There’s a jolt, and electricity runs through them. The both of them collapse. Jefferson shakes his head. “Sorry boys, but I need to work, and you’re in the way.”

He leaves them where they fell and moves towards the security station. Oh snap! He’s going to check the cameras! The guy has got some kind of electric touch. But you should be safe. You’re augs were made to eat electrical discharge like it was nothing!

Kimmy on the other hand? Not so much.

There was no question this guy was a bad one. Maybe you could get the drop on him? But he walks like someone who’s used to fights. It could be risky. On the other hand you might be able to pick pocket him… it’s going to be risky ether way.

What do you do?

- - -

VOIDBLADE – Of books and boobs

“Sewers, huh? Well I always though you fought and dress like poo poo! This explains so much.” Holly chuckles to herself. “Oh? OHHHHHHHH! VO- er, I mean, Eva. Look at this poo poo!” She holds up a gay love book. “The story of a man who attracts all the men to him due to a magical curse! First he swells up like a balloon. Then all the guys mob him. Let’s see him escape that!”

Books in hand you creep in close. Holly provides a distraction. You don’t recall her wearing such a short skirt… ah, illusion. With the creeps eyes (oh wow, and nearly his hands too! Grose!) on Holly’s legs. You dip your hand in and lay the trap. With a yell you surprise him.

He squeals, SQUEALS! And jumps three feet into the air. Dropping his hand into his bag and whirling around! Sweat dripping from his greasy hair.

“WHO!?” He grabs the first book. And you feel a flicker as the power takes hold. Every guy you can see, stop dead. Then start sprinting full on at him screaming in delight. Panic takes hold as people are pushed out the way. You get a wonderful opportunity to really lay into him while he struggles to understand what’s really going on.

Okay, not the book you were hoping for. But close enough. It’s definitely drawing a hell of a lot of attention your way. What do you do (before he gets glopped in a massive homoerotic dogpile)?

Arashiofordo3 fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Dec 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Fre: -1 | Dan: -1 | Sav: +2 | Sup: +2 | Mun: +1
Potential: 4/5 | Conditions:

"Hahaha", Eva's psychic laughter rang in Holly's head. "Man that was way better than my pick. You've got an eye for this stuff~"

"Guess I'll know what to buy you for Christmas!"

Teasing aside, this had taken more than long enough. With almost contemptuous ease, Eva wrenched the book from the creep's hand, ripped off his bookbag and threw it aside, swept him off his feet with her own leg and pressed him face first into the ground, and all this in a single fluid motion. She waited just long enough for the first few of the ravenous manhorde to get uncomfortably close before ripping the manga to pieces. With the source of his power gone, so should his influence.

"Yeah", she dug her heel into the back of the squirming nerd, "Unwanted affections aren't so nice when it's you who has to suffer them, huh?"

All eyes were on her now. Thank god the Gneiss costume came with a mask. Perhaps she could even get through this with her identity secure.

"Right, so could someone call security? Preferably the cops? This creepy rear end has been harassing ladies with the help of superpowers for a while now. And keep him away from fictional works of any kind, he needs them to use his powers."

quote:

Theantero: Eva, protect this creep against his own just desserts
Theantero: !r 2d6+2
Krysmbot: Theantero, 7+2 = 9

Taking +1 Team for my hit because that's what me and Holly are :h:

Also, with the understanding that Holly will use that +1 Team to buff this Defense to a 10 so that we won't have to escalate :v:

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Opal
Fre: +2 | Dan: +2 | Sav: 0 | Sup: +1 | Mun: 0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None

I stay low and just far back enough that I can keep an eye on Jefferson. Just when I'm starting to think it's going to be a bust...

*ZAP*

Okay, wow. The guy has powers! At least I'm shielded, mostly. Dump enough current into anything it'll conduct. Can he put out enough to overwhelm me. Well, let's not find out, eh? He starts his way back into the security station, and that means...

...Kimmy. Oh no. Nonono.

I have to think quick, which means I don't really think. My legs burst into action, hydraulics pounding on the floor and whipping me forward, where I leap and throw a punch right for the back of his head.

Making Kimmy my Love, as Defender, thus taking +1 to defend her in battle. Attacking Jefferson...
<Platonicsolid> .roll 2d6+2
<Platonibot> Platonicsolid: 8 (2d6+2=3, 3)
Will take that as surprising him.

• Locked thread