Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
If you've never heard of it, Germany or Florida is an old game from Loveline where either Adam would read an article or guests would call in with a story and the goal was to determine if it happened in Germany or Florida. Details that would give it away (names, locations, etc.) are replaced with generic terminology obviously.

So, let's start!

quote:

The police still working to piece together an extremely gruesome, random attack on a married couple.

Authorities say the suspect is 19-year-old student. The victims have been identified as 59-year-old ***** and 53-year-old *****.

Officers were called to ***** 9:20 p.m. Tuesday in reference to a stabbing.

Officer said the caller, a neighbor, had been stabbed after trying to intervene and stop the violent attack between the suspect and victim.

When the first officer arrived, she found (suspect) on top of the male victim.

The officer said (suspect) was biting the victim on the face, removing the victim's flesh with his teeth.

It took multiple officers, use of a stun gun, and a K-9 to pry (suspect) off his helpless victim.

The officer said "somebody not feeling pain, not responding to dog bite, repeated stuns from a Taser, taking three to four officers and officer dog to get him off. That’s somebody with a lot more strength than you would normally encounter."

Officer said that (suspect) was ‘grunting and growling,’ and ‘making animal noises.’

Prior to the attack, (suspect) had been with friends at a restaurant before he “became agitated,” and left.

Detectives believe (suspect) then arrived to the quiet neighborhood and randomly picked out the (victims) home.

That is when (suspect) brutally attacked the (victims) -- using a knife and multiple ‘weapons of opportunity’ found inside of the garage.

"Because of the multiple trauma we may never determine the murder weapon. There was too much trauma.. stab wounds," Officer said.

The officer says the husband tried to defend himself during the attack. He was found in the driveway by his neighbor with the teen on top of him.

(Neighbor), who called the police, tried rescuing (victim) from the violent attack. He was unable to subdue the teen and ran back to his residence to call for help.

(Neighbor) was airlifted to the hospital where he underwent emergency surgery for multiple stab wounds to the upper part of his body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
Florida for sure

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
yeah it's florida

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah it's Germany. If it was Florida they wouldn't have knives, it would be like pieces of rebar or a hammer or something.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
do they even have tasers in Germany

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Germany, they wouldn't airlift someone in Florida without making sure they could pay for it

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
how long until this happening thread gets to know who was right

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Germany because of the german speech patterns in the article

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

florida because germany doesnt exist

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

former loveline viewer honeypot thread

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

If you never listened to Loveline you missed out

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

How many times must these tragedies happen before we start cracking down on otherkin

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Shakill OReal posted:

If you never listened to Loveline you missed out

"Man I wish i were adam carolla"
-Dr Drew

"man i wish i were jimmy kimmel"
-adam carolla

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Germany because if this was America, the suspect would have received a trial by .22.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

hth posted:

"Man I wish i were adam carolla"
-Dr Drew

"man i wish i were jimmy kimmel"
-adam carolla

There was the guy who had his colon removed because of colon cancer and then his prostate got some kind of thing wrong with it so he constantly leaked discharge and couldn't have sex anymore because his lack of a colon meant the discharge wasn't sterile, so basically his dick became a sludge faucet

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Shakill OReal posted:

There was the guy who had his colon removed because of colon cancer and then his prostate got some kind of thing wrong with it so he constantly leaked discharge and couldn't have sex anymore because his lack of a colon meant the discharge wasn't sterile, so basically his dick became a sludge faucet

book barn mod?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Jesus Christ, give us the drat answer already!

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Whoops, sorry for the late response!

It was.........

FLORIDA!

http://keyetv.com/news/local/suspect-in-double-homicide-was-found-on-top-of-victim-biting-his-face-sheriff

somebody else go next

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 17, 2016

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Jesus Christ posted:

Whoops, sorry for the late response!

It was.........

FLORIDA!

http://keyetv.com/news/local/suspect-in-double-homicide-was-found-on-top-of-victim-biting-his-face-sheriff

somebody else go next

ez, i dont think they use am or pm in germany, or call dogs K9s even though they oddly enough are usually german shepherds

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Who orchestrated the mass murder of six million jews?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
adolf hitler!!!!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Here's a tricky one for you all

quote:

Die Reaktion der schwedischen Außenministerin Margot Wallström auf ein Urteil des türkischen Verfassungsgerichts hat zu einem diplomatischen Eklat geführt. Wallström fürchtet, Minderjährige würden nicht mehr ausreichend vor sexuellem Missbrauch geschützt. Unterstützung erhält sie vom schwedischen Regierungschef.

Mitglieder der türkischen Regierung weisen diese Darstellung aber zurück, mit teils scharfen Worten. Wallströms Äußerungen seien "haltlos, tendenziös und verschleierten die Wahrheit". Das Urteil werde falsch dargestellt - im Übrigen auch in Österreich. Deshalb wurden schwedische und österreichische Diplomaten in den vergangenen Tagen ins türkische Außenministerium einbestellt.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EL BROMANCE posted:

Here's a tricky one for you all

rick perry

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
he was right it was adolf hetlier

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Buttmeister posted:

Who orchestrated the mass murder of six million jews?

Isn't Florida where everyone goes to die?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Mayor PERSON'S NAME said police failed to inform her of the severity of the incidents on New Year’s Eve. PERSON drew criticism herself for suggesting a code of conduct for women fearful of attacks that called for keeping “an arm’s length” from strangers.

ANOTHER PERSON, the justice minister, on Tuesday criticized what PLACE legally considers “rape,” saying the crime is “too narrowly defined.”

“We must nonetheless protect women better from sexualized violence,” he said in a statement. “On the question of how much resistance a women must give for an attack to be considered rape, the law in question does not always give a clear answer.”

GERMANY OR FLORIDA: Which place allowed over 100 women to be raped and or robbed by primarily Syrian immigrants according to police reports, and then blamed the victims?

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
(Mason jar call.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

extra stout posted:

Mayor PERSON'S NAME said police failed to inform her of the severity of the incidents on New Year’s Eve. PERSON drew criticism herself for suggesting a code of conduct for women fearful of attacks that called for keeping “an arm’s length” from strangers.

ANOTHER PERSON, the justice minister, on Tuesday criticized what PLACE legally considers “rape,” saying the crime is “too narrowly defined.”

“We must nonetheless protect women better from sexualized violence,” he said in a statement. “On the question of how much resistance a women must give for an attack to be considered rape, the law in question does not always give a clear answer.”

GERMANY OR FLORIDA: Which place allowed over 100 women to be raped and or robbed by primarily Syrian immigrants according to police reports, and then blamed the victims?

This is a hard one alright... I'm going to throw a curveball and say Florida and it was a Cuban refugee. Time for the lightning round, Ace!

• Locked thread