Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

ArtIsResistance posted:

you just called yourself..

A CLOWN!

You think i didn't mean to include myself in that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

goatse.cx haver posted:

im wearing my posting pants

What sort of bitch tier scrub wears pants to post?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

dressing well shows respect for others and yourself, op

I have neither.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

dressing well shows respect for others and yourself, op

Dressing comfortably rather than impressively shows you value your own well being over the superficial thoughts of others

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Dressing well doesn't matter

I can lose points on my yearly evaluation for dressing poorly which can have consequences such as losing pay and/or my job.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

VendaGoat posted:

What sort of bitch tier scrub wears pants to post?

i like how they keep the poo flush to my skin

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
sometimes a bit drops down the pant leg and i laugh

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I can lose points on my yearly evaluation for dressing poorly which can have consequences such as losing pay and/or my job.

That seems illegal and immoral. Have you contacted the authorities and made them aware of this abuse of position and power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

what kind of job is this? uniform-based?

• Locked thread