Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can do stactto notes and slides. Varying pitches etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Moon Atari posted:

I ate about a litre of cauliflower and potato soup earlier and ever since my anus has been stretched open goatse style by the sheer force of one continuous fart that at this point has lasted for hours.

i had a case of norovirus a few years back. The vomiting and diarrhea were absolutely the worst, but right at the very end I had truly massive amounts of gas. It actually made me laugh out loud, from the sheer volume, length and quality of my farts. It was amazing, and almost worth the sickness before.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I don't mind the feeling but my entire house smells like a mouldy onion and I fear the smell is seeping out of my butt but into my soul.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
aw poo poo Genesplicer coming out with the SCIENCE in this bitch

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

genesplicer posted:

i had a case of norovirus a few years back. The vomiting and diarrhea were absolutely the worst, but right at the very end I had truly massive amounts of gas. It actually made me laugh out loud, from the sheer volume, length and quality of my farts. It was amazing, and almost worth the sickness before.

Make it happen gene

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

genesplicer posted:

Yes, you would. And your pants would look really funny for most of it.

Could I fill a small fist sized, maybe bigger, water balloon size one with one huge fart if I tried real hard to hold it in all day.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

sun chips

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

genesplicer posted:

I have a new hero today, and it is you Genesplicer.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah thanks gene I'm trying to convince my mate to play her ocarina with her butt now. Wish me luck.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

rock rock posted:

Yeah thanks gene I'm trying to convince my mate to play her ocarina with her butt now. Wish me luck.

Well, How'd it go?

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

If I eat more than 10g of lactose (milk, ice cream, cream) I'm going to shart. Does this count? It's gas propelled, but it's mostly poo poo in aerosol form.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Someone needs to dive into the archives and find the thread I did about all the different kinds of farts. (It was titled "Farts!") I would, but I have a bone in my leg.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i once had a gallballler ultrasound after being stuck in the hospital for a few days and they could hardly do the scan because i was so full of hospital food gas as they also showed me

genesplicer posted:

Someone needs to dive into the archives and find the thread I did about all the different kinds of farts. (It was titled "Farts!") I would, but I have a bone in my leg.

i hope ur being serious because my curiosity is peaked!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Mariana Horchata posted:

i once had a gallballler ultrasound after being stuck in the hospital for a few days and they could hardly do the scan because i was so full of hospital food gas as they also showed me

i hope ur being serious because my curiosity is peaked!

Yeah, I did a couple of technical threads about farts and vomit. This was a few years ago.

Oh, and it's "piqued".

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

genesplicer posted:

Well, How'd it go?

She said yes! It was all pretty jokey but I have witnesses and she will do it when I hit her up about it when I next see her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
personally id be P.O.'d if i was a mod and still had to pay to read my own original content but anyways...could somebody pls find/post? ill be seeing some real old friends this week and will likely end up on the subject of poo poo, piss, and vomit so to have something extra to bring to the conversation would be super

• Locked thread