Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
as an IRL bartender i ofent relate to this song seeing as how many dudes with ridiculous dreads hit on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hell yeah new page. M I K E J O N E S.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
houston.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
for real please tip your bartenders if you are in USA. its actually the only money we make.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

isn't tpaining that thing where you drill a hole in someone's head to release demons

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Iron Prince posted:

for real please tip your bartenders if you are in USA. its actually the only money we make.

It's not my fault you're not paid a living wage.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

criscodisco posted:

It's not my fault you're not paid a living wage.

i mean aren't you Canadian or something? in which case: fair point. if you are American: also fair point.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
The Bills are the only team to win four consecutive conference championships and are the only NFL team to lose four consecutive Super Bowls.

for anyone not from the area i just wanted to explain buffalo to you, it went from being a somewhat safe and successful college town/city to easily the alcoholism capital of new york, known for getting literally 8 feet of snow per storm, the end of their football era drove the city into alcoholism and retardation

elon musk pledged to build a solar panel factory there so he could take credit for saving them from drinking themselves to death

most of these people, much like all of us, do not listen to tpain but the idea of a free thing they could get drunk at could easily lead to some soccer fan behavior

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
can Elon musk build a solar tip jar please

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

what's a t-pain

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
GET BUCK IN THIS BITCH (repeat x10)

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

an ointment i think

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Iron Prince posted:

can Elon musk build a solar tip jar please

he woudl definitely want about 8 percent of each transaction

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

extra stout posted:

he woudl definitely want about 8 percent of each transaction

Yeah but if it's solar it's still free and turning a profit

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

criscodisco posted:

Yeah but if it's solar it's still free and turning a profit

i keep my cut in bitcoins

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

ppl keep postin youtube clips. is tpaine a youtube celeb like pewdiepie or jenny marbles

i used to date a girl that loved jenna marbles and I had to watch like 8,000 videos of that fuckin idiot dog

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
still less enthusiastic about free poo poo than the chinese

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
I work for the Metro Rail, and the amount of vomit trains before the show even got underway was pretty awesome. Add to that trains with broken windows and one train where some assholes broke a bunch of the interior lights. CITY OF GOOD NEIGHBORS AMIRITE?

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Iron Prince posted:

hell yeah new page. M I K E J O N E S.

Who?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder how high the cops kill count will be tonight

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

extra stout posted:

The Bills are the only team to win four consecutive conference championships and are the only NFL team to lose four consecutive Super Bowls.

for anyone not from the area i just wanted to explain buffalo to you, it went from being a somewhat safe and successful college town/city to easily the alcoholism capital of new york, known for getting literally 8 feet of snow per storm, the end of their football era drove the city into alcoholism and retardation

elon musk pledged to build a solar panel factory there so he could take credit for saving them from drinking themselves to death

most of these people, much like all of us, do not listen to tpain but the idea of a free thing they could get drunk at could easily lead to some soccer fan behavior

That's why my family left. But we're still bills fans. And I became an alcoholic for a couple years. I realize now it's not the city. Sometimes I get nostalgic for the snow, then I sober up and walk outside on beautiful Seattle weather

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
Who the gently caress is Mike Jones

(Mike Jones)

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

given a choice of synthetic voices i would rather listen to roger troutman's golden throat tyvm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK6wOG_aDl8

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Buffalo is like a shittier, poorer Cleveland.

(Source: I was born in buffalo and raised in Cleveland)

Dont shoot, let 'em burn!

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Isnt coolio dead?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I don't know who T-Pain is, but he looks like Stevie Wonder.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Now that its been mentioned, I think a tpaine concert would be cool. Or tpaine posts

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
hey my buffalonian friend said there was no riot, just too many people and a few climbed on things to see over the fence

thats not a riot you noodlebrains

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

have we figured out who t paine is yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

wait didn't he write 'the rights of man'

• Locked thread