Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Leto wants very badly to play Andy Warhol in a biopic

With a big rear end Campbell's Soup can tattoo on his chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SillyOldBag
Nov 6, 2009

if it aint swole then punch the tip and twist it

a hole-y ghost posted:

I think he will be a good rachael.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Sean Young is a way better actor.

Let's see Leto pull off Cat Woman

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Your Twitter feed is full of dank memes. The memes are struggling to get out. Why aren't you retweeting the memes?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I saw blade runner about a decade ago and I have no idea what version I watched. Is the final cut the good one?

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

OctoberBlues posted:

I saw blade runner about a decade ago and I have no idea what version I watched. Is the final cut the good one?
Every cut but the theatrical cut is good, though there is no consensus on which is best. I've only ever seen the final cut.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The final cut has some silly poo poo in it like how characters' eyes flash to show that they are replicants and for some reason Rutger Hauer's line "I want more life, fucker!" has been dubbed to "I want more life, father!" but it also has decently cleaned up effects and stuff and it looks stupidly nice on blu ray.

Director's cut is probably the best and is the most ambiguous about exactly who Deckard is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAwo7DPUFUM
It had a great theme. Love the movie poster too - such an 80s vision of the future

• Locked thread