Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

One day we will have a president who grew up on the Internet, and maybe even frequented this site. What kind of platform would a future goon president have? Would you vote for them? If you're planning on running for president in the future, now is your chance to make your first pitch, or you can suggest another fellow goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

goatce foreign policy

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

shadowvine118 posted:

What kind of platform would a future goon president have?

No Fat Chicks

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010
Insulate all stairs in the Whitehaus.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kind of a scary thought, there being a Goon President. Particularly since they'll probably have frequented PYF or D&D. Sounds like the kind of potential hellish landscape a time traveler would come back to prevent TBQH

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
when I become president im gonna swear in on an snes running a cartridge copy of awful fantasy 6

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Kuato posted:

Kind of a scary thought, there being a Goon President. Particularly since they'll probably have frequented PYF or D&D. Sounds like the kind of potential hellish landscape a time traveler would come back to prevent TBQH

It'd also be likely that a future president would have gone on both 4Chan and Reddit. More likely, actually, since those sites are more popular than this one.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drad_bert for POTUS!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Don't worry guys it will be me. You can put your fears to rest.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Slam Whale of State

Doobies Whitehouse

"I'm G'ay" replaces pledge

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
lol he'd prolly gas all the chat threads

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

Drad_bert for POTUS!!

He will substitute all the presidents on the Dollar bills with different Krusty memes.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He will come from Miami, class of '16.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Read my lips: Slam Whale; Holy Grail.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Also this exact reason is why Britain has a monarchy. There was a prophecy that foretold millenials and the decision was taken.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

"We choose to go to Mars. We choose to go to Mars in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. Like my dick."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmos
Mar 17, 2015
If Justin Trudeau was fat

• Locked thread