Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Where has the time gone?! Just a little over four months until Christmas, can you believe it?

Have you guys done any shopping yet? Excited for anything?

My gf and I are out here in Denver away from family so last year we started a "tradition" of getting Indian food on Christmas. Although if we can get inexpensive flights to Iowa this year, it would be nice to be back with the family, we'll see!

My other favorite thing about Christmas is the terrible lifetime Christmas movies, I just love those things. My favorite is one where a woman has a secret cookie recipe and her famous secret ingredient ends up being vanilla. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like that "wish it was christmas" song from SNL. I don't like snow very much, because it necessitates me spending money on tires that I could otherwise spend on gambling.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am a grinch and also a scrooge

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

i am a grinch and also a scrooge

No you're not sam. Your little baby will have his/her first christmas this year and you'll probably buy him/her like 20 toys.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im dreaming of a red christmas, comrade

:ussr:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
christmas gives me seasonal allergies in my feelings and i usually end up doing a lot of yelling

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Enfield posted:

christmas gives me seasonal allergies in my feelings and i usually end up doing a lot of yelling

I'm sorry to hear that enfield, maybe keep some single serving spaghetti in the fridge for those down times?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
gently caress

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm sorry to hear that enfield, maybe keep some single serving spaghetti in the fridge for those down times?

yeah i put little bows on them

Shuffleboard Shootout
Dec 26, 2006

Tsoukawhat?
Fucj a chrismtas, >;(

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I love Christmas, but stop it. Now is the time to start maybe, possibly getting excited about Halloween skeleton candies.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Threads like this make me want to steal christmas

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I know why the two of you haven't been perma banned. :)

(deep breathe in and out) what I am about to say I mean in earnest.

May your families have a very wonderful and joyous upcoming holidays. I hope that they, and they alone, have most, if not all, of their dreams come true.

Sam, OCTBlues. Merry Holidays.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
eveyr year i make a list of vibeo games, pokemon, books and tools that i want

and then i remember i will be 30 years old in a couple years

i eat the list as it contains 2 or 3 calories i hear, it will help me survive the winter

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OctoberBlues posted:

No you're not sam. Your little baby will have his/her first christmas this year and you'll probably buy him/her like 20 toys.

thats true

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I hope that he/she enjoys them and her Father for as long as he/she shall have them.:)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VendaGoat posted:

I hope that he/she enjoys them and her Father for as long as he/she shall have them.:)

are you threatening me

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Jesus was born in summer, Santa is a commercial, presents are made by Chinese slave force and most idiots take loans to buy presents.
gently caress Christmas.

Hint: I work in customer services over 10 years now.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

yogizh posted:

Jesus was born in summer, Santa is a commercial, presents are made by Chinese slave force and most idiots take loans to buy presents.
gently caress Christmas.

Hint: I work in customer services over 10 years now.

Have an upboat, sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i will be in iowa for christmas, op. can you bring me some of that dank denver weed tia

• Locked thread