Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Drunk Joe Biden and a couple hussies were doing blow at my granddad's pool party before having a contest to see who could hold their breath the longest underwater.

I had just found out that scorpions(!) are now native to my area, and I had been stung on the hand. My flesh was turning purple and I was scared. No one seemed to give a poo poo.

While looking for a dead scorpion to show at the hospital, I saw that Creepy Uncle Joe and his two lady-friends were unconscious, and possibly drowned. I pulled the two girls out, telling the nearest person to perform CPR. Wanting to avoid a political scandal, I demanded that no one take any photos before I retrieved Biden.

Once all were revived, Joe was super happy that no pics were taken, and to thank me for the assist he he said he would introduce me to "the Dark Lord Himself."

"You mean Carl Rove?" I asked. "You two are friends?"

"You bet," Biden smiled and nodded. "You have a bright future ahead of you."

(Inexplicable dream logic: Somehow the only photo of the whole scene was on my phone, but it was cool because Biden took it himself, while still unconscious...?)

The Veep left with his girls, smiling and waving.

I looked down at my scorpion-stung hand, which was by now grotesquely swollen, deep purple, and peeling skin as thick as an orange rind and rigid as tree bark. I convinced my dad that I really needed medical attention. He, naturally, needed a shower first.

That was okay, because I still needed a scorpion to show the hospital, but I didn't want to gently caress with a live one. (Apparently I had forgotten that I had a camera.)

As the dream closed, I wandered about the party, purple hand oozing puss and shedding its skin like an insect. I was telling everyone I came across that the VP of 'Murica is going to introduce me to Rove, but I can't discuss it until I find another drat scorpion. There was a tv playing a British comedy...very normal except subtly psychedelic? Characters chatting on a train... The tunnel entrance is a smiling cat's face... Laugh track...

At this point in the telling, the whole dream has faded. I feel fortunate to get that much out before it became too fuzzy. There were actually many scorpions originally, but most were dead and twitching, but that freaked me right the gently caress out. My downsy sister was there too, smashing them up with a rock for me. I couldn't work this into the story somehow.

Big shout out to my dead mother for being in the alive dream, and not undead. Same goes for granddad.

Itl;dr: I'm gay maybe?

I'd love to read about any hosed up dreams you guys had about Biden and scorpions!

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Aug 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

no one cares about your dreams

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

no one cares about your dreams

Clearly not. Deleted!

• Locked thread