Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
Help. I've just got a new puppy, a rotty x heeler.
I've put it in the laundry for the night with heaps of blankets and water, to help it acclimatise to the house.
It's crying a lot. Should I stay strong and keep it in there, or give in and let it sleep with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

I just started reading the dog owning for dipshits thread. It's pretty good.
I'm guessing the crating section applies to me and the pup, but that will have to wait till later.
I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight, and she seems quite happy to lay on the floor next to me.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Defective, shoot it.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

I don't have a gun.
Is drowning it ok?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
If you can't afford a gun, you really shouldn't have a dog.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Slugworth posted:

If you can't afford a gun, you really shouldn't have a dog.

Agree

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

But I got the dog so that I don't need a gun. Gonna train her to jump the fence and pre-emptively maul potential intruders.
The more pre-emptive the better. Babies, children etc.

Also I'm in Australia and getting my hands on a gun is difficult :(

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
gotta get the intruders before they develop limbs op, i recommend pregnant lady scented training treats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
If you drown it in lamb's blood it will be born anew so you can save money that would otherwise be spent on a new sacrifice dog.

Only catch is that it stinks a little after

• Locked thread