Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

nuke the whales imho

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

LegoPirateNinja posted:

the probe was looking for an update on the war between humpback and orca

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
I do what I can, man

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I guess this is better than dolphin psychopaths thrillkilling porpoises

cetaceans are a bunch of weirdos

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Cetaceans probably wouldn't nominate trump. Who is the more sophisticated species here?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Professor Shark posted:

How can you be the biggest thing on Earth but have no way of fighting back against a much smaller albeit faster animal

Do whales kill things with their tails?

https://i.imgur.com/ho6iu3X.mp4

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Holy poo poo check out the height he gets off that seagull! This is the Whale Killers Thread now!

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Professor Shark posted:

Holy poo poo check out the height he gets off that seagull! This is the Whale Killers Thread now!

that's a seal he's launching yo, like 3 orders of mangitude weight difference

[edit] imagine launching an Ozma well over 5 stories into the air. That's what that whale is doing!

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 23, 2016

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jesus Christ posted:

that's a seal he's launching yo, like 3 orders of mangitude weight difference

Ahahaha

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Thanks for the food Mr Killer Whale!

https://youtu.be/0kUvB7pw8IM

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

okay i'll settle for an army of whales that keep your stupid unfunny rear end from ever posting again

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

okay i'll settle for an army of whales that keep your stupid unfunny rear end from ever posting again

lol you're such a goddamned angry little poo poo

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
self righteous whales have been protecting greys on tumblr for years

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

lol you're such a goddamned angry little poo poo

:qq:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I like sharks more than orcas. Hell I like most animals more than orca whales, gently caress em

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016
There's a big drop in the number of extant cetacean species in the fossil record right around the time killer whales show up. After humans, they are probably responsible for more extinct species than any other animal. They are extremely effective hunters, but it's their dietary habits that really make them such extinction machines. As a species they are generalists: they eat fish, seals, whales, loving whatever. But at the individual/pod/clan level they are typically very picky eaters: they learn how to hunt one thing, and then hunt the absolute poo poo out of it. Sometimes whole clans die off because they overhunt their one favorite food and refuse to eat anything else.

Humpback whales are just doing their part in protecting our ocean's biodiversity :patriot:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Orcas sound like idiots, I hate them

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

TheUltimateDoofus posted:

There's a big drop in the number of extant cetacean species in the fossil record right around the time killer whales show up. After humans, they are probably responsible for more extinct species than any other animal. They are extremely effective hunters, but it's their dietary habits that really make them such extinction machines. As a species they are generalists: they eat fish, seals, whales, loving whatever. But at the individual/pod/clan level they are typically very picky eaters: they learn how to hunt one thing, and then hunt the absolute poo poo out of it. Sometimes whole clans die off because they overhunt their one favorite food and refuse to eat anything else.

Humpback whales are just doing their part in protecting our ocean's biodiversity :patriot:

sounds like my ex wife!!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

TheUltimateDoofus posted:

sounds cool in my humble opinion. if they could produce huge amounts of CO2 they'd really be in business.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

we need an army of whales to protect dad gay and drad bert

What do you think GBS is?

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Toadvine posted:

Orcas sound like idiots, I hate them

Maybe they hate you, makes you think.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Triggered posted:

Maybe they hate you, makes you think.

God I hope they do. But you'll never see my fat likeness on a trashy xxxl tie-dye, so, point toadvine

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Toadvine posted:

God I hope they do. But you'll never see my fat likeness on a trashy xxxl tie-dye, so, point toadvine

Yeah buts it not like the killer whales can do anything about it. The fat land whales who wear those tshirts only have contact with water when they have a sponge bath. Killer whales are just waiting for them to step into the ocean so they can chomp the gently caress out of them.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
a fat rear end in a top hat mammal, like water, seeks it's own level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

sounds like my ex wife!!

:eyepop:

• Locked thread