Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
So I've been to Minneapolis a few times, and hit the obvious things, like the MOA, the aquarium, several museums, the zoo, as well as attending several concerts at First Avenue and Mill City Nights (still haven't had a chance to go to the Triple Rock). I fully intend to visit Paisley Park when they open it to the public which sounds like it will happen.

I guess my question is, am I missing anything? I'd like to go back again next year with my friends, and it'd be cool to experience new things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
If you go in August, the state fair is the most minnesota thing ever.
The guthrie also is excellent if you're into theater.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Breweries breweries breweries if you haven't visited them before and enjoy fermented beverages. Fair State, Surly, Urban Growler, and Sociable Cider Werks are all worth visiting.

• Locked thread