Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

God Of Paradise posted:

Not at all. I'm a superfan though, contribute music, wife worked her rear end off to get Sam to give a commencement speech at a university, fund their projects. So I've seen everything.

I view it along the same lines as Brass Eye or Jam.

Every single smile has a well placed knife behind it aimed at a spot that's either deserving prima facie, or deserving simply for being aimed at a sacred cow or taboo.

Interesting, can you explain exactly what sacred cows are that they are poking fun at or talking about that no one else will talk about? I watched ep. 4 and there was a vague reference to a talent show (e.g. american idol) and a reference to idiot PUAs. Both of those things are widely made fun of already and there wasn't anything original or funny about the skits. The rest was random scenes of randomness that showed how hard they were trying to be RANDOM and FUNNY~!!!!11!

Honestly it felt like the kind of show that might be funny because you are somehow connected to MDE and you are "in on it" or maybe something that would be funny if you were really high.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Aug 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Horniest Manticore posted:

see, we give south park a pass and this is what happens
lol

PS: I didnt watch Ep4 yet, Episode 3 is the only one I will officially endorse at this time

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Sintax posted:

lol

PS: I didnt watch Ep4 yet, Episode 3 is the only one I will officially endorse at this time

you better watch it before CN/Time Warner slam it, the first 3 eps were already gone a few hours ago.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Well apparently ep 4 is here : http://www.adultswim.com/#/DO%20NOT%20DEPLOY%2FMillion_Dollar_Extreme_Presents_World_Peace_104?_k=ja8uop

ep 3 is here: http://www.adultswim.com/misc/mde-103/

• Locked thread