Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

bald gnome error posted:

every time i come in from having a smoke my apt smells of steak and my cat is waiting for me to feed him. i am having more than a single glass of wine. oops

here he is going wild on a scratching post i sprayed w/catnip oil. not the best photo but this thread is no longer a Safe Space 😡

Is this kitty heavy? He looks like one of those big chunks of cat you kind of say 'oof' when you pick up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

spud posted:

I generally hate cats but ok, that one can live.

Also, I thought you were a guy so this is a bit of a let down.

i saw ur edit

who says im not 😈

e: yea bismuth he's only 2lb heavier than he should be but hes 15lb of raw tomcat muscle w/some extra fat. the vet tech w/long fake nails looked @ him and said "THATS A REAL MAN LION FACE" and scratched his chin till he saw god

bald gnome error fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Aug 25, 2016

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

out of wine. 3 bottles including some 3 buck chuck down. sigh

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Put a hat or shoes on it.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

spud posted:

Put a hat or shoes on it.

yea i'm drunk why not. he would never tolerate them on him (the porch leash was A Lot and he's so well behaved he doesn't need it) but here are my horrible shoes and a cat for another of ur gross fetishes

hes curled up against my side rn hoping for pets. brb

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No,....not next to it....ON IT....

Is English not your first language?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

bald gnome error posted:

i saw ur edit

who says im not 😈

e: yea bismuth he's only 2lb heavier than he should be but hes 15lb of raw tomcat muscle w/some extra fat. the vet tech w/long fake nails looked @ him and said "THATS A REAL MAN LION FACE" and scratched his chin till he saw god

Ooh I guessed well. I thought he might be heavy because of his REAL MAN LION FACE, usually goes with a pretty buff cat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Thursday and bourbon. Gonna do my upper body exercises wither Friday of Saturday.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Sober Thursday! Brushing my teeth and taking a night dump, Got a big meeting tomorrow. :frogout:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

RocktheCaulk posted:

Sober Thursday! Brushing my teeth and taking a night dump, Got a big meeting tomorrow. :frogout:

sober?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

I'm only the intern, but my work does allow us to have a beer at lunch (only for FTR employees though)

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

RocktheCaulk posted:

I'm only the intern, but my work does allow us to have a beer at lunch (only for FTR employees though)

You actually need permission to drink during lunch? Are you 12?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bismuth posted:

You actually need permission to drink during lunch? Are you 12?

Yes, I want to earn the American Dream of being able to be the boss and get plastered at lunch, and then make everyone else deal with it. Sacrifices must be made to get there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RocktheCaulk posted:

Yes, I want to earn the American Dream of being able to be the boss and get plastered at lunch, and then make everyone else deal with it. Sacrifices must be made to get there.

So you're in "sales"?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Local government!

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Dolin rouge and seltzer. And some saltwater taffy. And some more taffy because you can't eat just one. Then another because impulse. Okay just one more I swear. gently caress you and your addictive sweets, Maine.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Saltwater taffy is loving awesome, yo.

Thursday Will probably more bourbon, Yo.

I'll just do my "lifting" exercises with it, because I skipped them today.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
lol i was in sales at my last job. the "sales cocktail" was either vodka mixed into the drink you bought at lunch & took back to your desk, or else just straight vodka in a water bottle w/some mints on hand

my fat boy had a friend scratch his chin all night. here is more of his glory. he is napping

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Update! Meeting went awesome gonna get a bonus I bet. Now time for Vodka Friday (watching my calories!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I have Whiskey Wednesday here in Chicago at The Twisted Spoke.

This place is awesome

• Locked thread