Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

8 track betamax posted:

Sim city is fun because you can make the dinosaur smash the city

I prefer the Spider-Eye myself, but to each his own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Game is already $30 off at best buy Canada

So... $20 by Canadian thanksgiving?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Applewhite posted:

Unless you've already gotten the True Pacifist ending in which case you must never play Undertale again.

Good, I got the True Pacifist ending and I never want to play that playable-but-below-average game again.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

Now if you could have both...

Is the gaming world ready for a playable futanari???

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Chomp8645 posted:

Is the gaming world ready for a playable futanari???

If the profusion of futanari mods for every possible game is any indication, I'd say the gaming world has been ready for some time and games studios need to get with the program.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i like nintendo games because they usually don't try to be anything other than just fun with good gameplay

i don't care if i can't see the seams on mario's overalls or if the atmospheric effects in the mushroom kingdom aren't quite photorealistic

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The White Dragon posted:

Good, I got the True Pacifist ending and I never want to play that playable-but-below-average game again.

But the lovable characters!

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
The one good thing to come out of No Man's Sky is it helped me find out about Elite: Dangerous, which is way better, and easily the pinnacle of these "ultimate-you-can-do-anything" space games that have come out so far. Like it's not even close really.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
I can't even masturbate to the literal thousands of randomized animals in the entire galaxy of no man's sky. Not a one! Worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I can't even masturbate to the literal thousands of randomized animals in the entire galaxy of no man's sky. Not a one! Worthless.
unfortunately since you have to replace the entire animal parts file to add more animal parts, modders are somewhat dissuaded from adding boobs to everything

someone will find a way though anyhow

• Locked thread