Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
snype

humans almost wasted all the humans and the guns(ICBMs) are still loaded and ready

also the officers who monitor the triggers are bored and poorly trained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

OctoberBlues posted:

cucky pizzone is not a meme

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

hey me too! :theonewiththetwosmilieshighfiving:

:thefrogthingsayinggetin:

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BigBadSteve posted:

Will you stand your ground and fight them, or not fight because fighting is a response to fear? Flight, fight or gently caress?

I will tell the wolves about the Cucky pizzone meme , in the unlikely event that the wildly popular Cucky pizzone meme is unknown in the animal kingdom.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

canpakes posted:

I will tell the wolves about the Cucky pizzone meme , in the unlikely event that the wildly popular Cucky pizzone meme is unknown in the animal kingdom.

I would bet real money you don't even know how to pronounce "meme"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

OctoberBlues posted:

I would bet real money you don't even know how to pronounce "meme"

i heard my brother's wife in real life say "me-me" and i smirked and said poo poo all because why bother?

• Locked thread