Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got the cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Friendly Humour posted:

I got the cash

Only need cash for drugs, druggie.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Rough idea of my plan

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a dog from hell posted:

Only need cash for drugs, druggie.

I love the smell of cash in my pocket

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

William Stoner posted:

This is an interesting investment opportunity, but I will need more details. Could you suggest a breed to look into?

I think that's better left for you to decide, but here's some info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAMELS_rating_system

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
How do you define having money? My net worth is about 500k, but I have negative $200,000 in actual money.

Please respond.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:yikes:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Give me your money. I won't make you wealthier but I will fulfill dreams you didn't know you had and which shouldn't be possible.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

yoloer420 posted:

How do you define having money? My net worth is about 500k, but I have negative $200,000 in actual money.

Please respond.

I'd say you have no money because net worth isn't really a thing, sorry.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why is net worth not a thing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
for the first time in a long time i have thousands of dollars saved up in the bank and its nice to kno but not sure if im any happier because of it, just less anxious and comforting

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

i love hearing rich fuckers try to wordplay around that phrase

"uh it means needle like small gate in a city wall and you know the camel just has to like squeeze through"

lmao

It's actually that camel in the local dialect cam also mean a type of heavy rope. So in other words it's easier to get a thick rope through the eye of a needle i.e. pretty much impossible

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm worth a lot. To repo agents.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
greed is good

they should put that on a ceramic plate

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Money money money. I have some (still poor) but I sure would like more

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

why is net worth not a thing

because fishing hasn't been the industry it used to be since like the 1800s. It's increasingly on the decline because of a lack of the collapse of the coral sector.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

William Stoner posted:

because fishing hasn't been the industry it used to be since like the 1800s. It's increasingly on the decline because of a lack of the collapse of the coral sector.

We must destroy all coral. For the fishing industry!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Friendly Humour posted:

We must destroy all coral. For the fishing industry!

all the pieces fit. u need to spend money to make money

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mariana Horchata posted:

for the first time in a long time i have thousands of dollars saved up in the bank and its nice to kno but not sure if im any happier because of it, just less anxious and comforting

same. Im making more than I ever have but I'm also spending more in the form of repaying loans, city living and general adult expenses.

That I can scrape a little more together for savings helps with my immediate anxieties but does nothing to assuage my dissatisfaction with working full-time for the privilege of keeping my head above water.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Buy all the steam early access alfa games you can in hopes that maby one might turn out kinda OK.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Buy drugs wholesale and sell them through middlemen.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chief McHeath posted:

Buy drugs wholesale and sell them through middlemen.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

William Stoner posted:

Rough idea of my plan

not only does the needle itself look like it could fall at any minute, but it looks like there's nowhere for those million camels to go either

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EngineerSean posted:

not only does the needle itself look like it could fall at any minute, but it looks like there's nowhere for those million camels to go either

You can't go to heaven if you're not dead. That's what the cliff and the camels cahined together are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
solid plan imo

• Locked thread