Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

my prediction for next season is an election in a wicker man-style village that goes horribly wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
My theory is one of two things:

The election of a certain someone has immediate ripple effect that causes huge uprisings both with rampant nationalism and widespread anarchy, . Basically everything people were predicting was going to happen in the most sensational and exaggerated manner, that hasn't quite come to fruition. Stuff like military police, drones watching your every move, massive relocations and camps, trigger happy weapons of mass destruction, etc. Almost as if society starts devolving back to something akin to Colombia from Bioshock Infinite, or even heads toward the ultra-totalitarian society of The Purge. Patriotism at its finest/worse.

OR..... said election was something so unbelievable, unexpected, and ultimately not meant to ever happen, that it causes an supernatural disturbance in our world. Such an anomaly opens the door for spirits, demons, beings from other dimensions, whatever. In fact, perhaps it's the actual cause of so many of the other seasons having obvious yet not totally logical ties. The anachronistic songs from Freak Show, Queenie showing up in Hotel in a world where witches are apparently known to the world via some CNN exclusive, even the new tease of a Twisty the Clown comic book.

To that end, I'm predicting either American Horror Story: Nuclear or American Horror Story: Doomsday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ryan Murphy just announced Lena Dunham for season 7

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Chris James 2 posted:

Horrifying.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Truly this is the American horror story we deserve

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Chris James 2 posted:

The greatest of American horrors.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
*undisclosed date, AHS season 7 set*

Ryan what do you mean I can't just get naked in this scene are you afraid of the female form i know you're gay thats code for so misogynistic you gently caress men

Yes, my wife just watched all of Girls, why do you ask?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Chris James 2 posted:

I thought you were kidding. I thought it was a sick joke and I was gonna be all 'wow you just scared me more than the show ever did'

God loving drat it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
We were all mad about Adam Levine and he ended up getting brutally murdered in the first five minutes of the season. There's always hope.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Maybe she's going to play a lumpy midwestern villain

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

She could be the understudy for Twisty.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Chaz Bono played Lot in the Roanoke reenactment and wasn't really seen again, save for the actor officiating the marriage between Rory and Audrey. I barely remembered he was part of the cast.

Still though, the fact that this was announced doesn't bode well in my mind.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

It sounds like it's just one episode, so maybe she dies right away.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Season 7 is officially American Horror Story: Cult

https://www.ahs7.com/week-one

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

e: This is supposedly Evan Peters' and Sarah Paulson's characters, Kai and Ally.

haveblue fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jul 25, 2017

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

... Johnny Depp?

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
AHS meets Bohemian Grove, eh?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AHSFX/status/890610272230006784

A. Beaverhausen