Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im been playing the game pokemon go since launch, but the amount of walking to hatch these eggs is getting ridiculous. no snorlax yet, no kabutops, so i decided i need to step my game up. i looked up a rickshaw service in the yellow pages and have agreed to pay a chinaman 12 dollars an hour cash to hopefully hatch me a couple of kabutos, he understands that if he goes over 9 miles an hour and the game does not give me credit for my kilometers walked he will not be paid.

still, beyond that: what should i expect, and is it considered necessary to tip your rickshaw puller? my friend sal told me he probably knows all the best spots to catch rare pokes, i explained to him that he is an idiot and that the chinese did not discover pokemon, but rather the native americans as they wer ehere first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bad threads are very exhausting

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a hole-y ghost posted:

bad threads are very exhausting

go to the inhaler store and buy one then dough boy, not my problem

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dont mind me, just taking a piss in the corner

tegan and sara
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
ya gently caress u

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My fat coworker once said "You and your drat walks" when I mentioned going for walks in the local neighborhood on my lunch breaks.

Same neighborhood had some random old black guy yell some warning about being walking around there, but to my white man eyes it looked like a nice neighborhood for new families and old people retiring :shrug:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

tegan and sara posted:

ya gently caress u

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
As a person that walks over 20 miles each shift at work I just want you to know that I am superior and will walk away from you if necesary. :smugdog:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
just moon walk and it actually makes you feel better/younger, idiot

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Smash it Smash hit posted:

just moon walk and it actually makes you feel better/younger, idiot
turn 360 degrees then do this

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Al Cowens posted:

turn 360 degrees then do this

be careful though taunting gravity can be v dangerous

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If I don't go for a walk every day I lose my mind

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've been parodied!

Do.... Do we touch each other's junk now?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
walking owns

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Not sure what to think of that term Chinaman. Can some China Mans weigh in on this issue?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Not sure what to think of that term Chinaman. Can some China Mans weigh in on this issue?

what happened to your av? it very depressing to think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Wicker Man posted:

My fat coworker once said "You and your drat walks" when I mentioned going for walks in the local neighborhood on my lunch breaks.

Same neighborhood had some random old black guy yell some warning about being walking around there, but to my white man eyes it looked like a nice neighborhood for new families and old people retiring :shrug:

one of my favorite uncomfortable moments working at a video game store was when i was a younger man and the wii fit just came out, my 400 pound 20 something year old coworker stormed into work

he started ranting and ranting saying 'gently caress NINTENDO, THE JAPANESE CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE AMERICAN CONSUMER' so i asked him hey slow down buddy what's wrong?

and he said THE WII FIT HAS A MAXIMUM WEIHGT OF 300 POUNDS DO THEY THINK A GROWN ADULT MALE IS THE SAME SIZE AS A JAPANESE BALLERINA?

i managed to not laugh for about 4 minutes until he stormed out again

• Locked thread