Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

OctoberBlues posted:

Well I already live in denver so you get me anyway, buddy.
littleton doesn't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

littleton doesn't count

I live three blocks from the capitol, but your comeback probably would have worked on the majority of people, so keep at it.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

OctoberBlues posted:

I live three blocks from the capitol, but your comeback probably would have worked on the majority of people, so keep at it.
it was either that or arvada.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The Wyoming-Colorado is p cool, it's a place you can just take a step or two and you're in Colorado which rules

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
im a homo

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I got pulled over by sheriff Mayberry outside of Kemmerer. Told me I needed a permit to work in Wyoming , especially if I stay overnight at the kemmerer best western.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

AWarmBody posted:

Went to Wyoming once. Saw testicles on a BBQ menu.

Were they any good?

• Locked thread