Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This thread title is amazing. More amazing than this Raw probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Herr Tog posted:

This thread title is amazing. More amazing than this Raw probably.

Raw was good.

Then it was really bad

Then it was good

Then it was great.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

MotU posted:

heres my metric for wrestling:

1) did i feel anything at all besides the cold encroaching darkness

if Yes then it was good

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Slightly Toasted posted:

I'm actually kind of on the fence now for the twizzler belt

It's not that bad I guess

Watching Kevin Owens flip his poo poo over getting it sold me on it. That man knows how belt get a belt over.

which is pretty ironic when you think about it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

SomeMathGuy posted:

I didn't know I wanted Bayley interacting with the New Day before now, but now I want it constantly.

Just catching up with this on DVR and

NEW

BAY ROCKS

e- BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN's offering was the best yet.

And HOLY poo poo JOHNNY GARGANO. Somebody made it to the WWE realm from Pro Wrestling Ohio. :stare:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 31, 2016

• Locked thread